Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local Files Acting Up

Local Files Acting Up

Hey guys, 

So I recently added some Panic! At the Disco music to my laptop that isn't already on Spotify, and I got the tracks into "Local Files" on my laptop, but I'm having two problems that could be connected:

1) Two of the ten local files appear greyed out in my iPhone, but none of the others appear anywhere except my computer. The local file logo only appears next to the two that appear in my iPhone, and the others were somehow connected to Panic!'s other albums and aren't labelled as local files, and therefore won't show up on my iPhone I think.

2) When I added the local files to a playlist, turned off firewalls, made sure my iPhone and laptop were on the same wifi, and tried making the playlist containing the local files (still only showing the two), Spotify just said "Waiting to Download" and never actually downloaded anything.

I know this is a really specific problem, but I've found no help with these issues on here, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

UPDATE: I fixed problem 1, now I just need help transferring the files from laptop to iPhone. Thanks again!

0 Replies

Suggested posts