Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local Files Wont Syc

Local Files Wont Syc

If i select local files to sync it just says pending forever.

I have 51 gb free space on my phone and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app so its not that.

Anyone have any advice ?

Pending.png
4 Replies

hmm...what version of the app are you using?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

The most recent one, i just put my local files into a new playlist and now they are syncing, its kinda annoying that they are now in a seperate playlist cause the ocd is killing me where it says local files twice but its alright

hmm...yeah, sometimes there is an issue with certain files. I'm glad that there was a workaround for you. If you want to reach out to support for more answers, you're more than welcome to! They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@kbrooksc wrote:

hmm...yeah, sometimes there is an issue with certain files. I'm glad that there was a workaround for you. If you want to reach out to support for more answers, you're more than welcome to! They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

Thanks.

I had to put 1600 songs into a playlist one by one for it to work though 😕

Suggested posts