Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline mode synced songs unavailable

Offline mode synced songs unavailable

So I'm new with spotify premium but I understand how to sync songs. I've set a playlist to offline mode and all the songs synced. When I leave an Internet connection and set spotify to offline mode, the tracks that I previously synced are greyed out and cannot be played. I've noticed that when I have an Internet connect while in offline mode the tracks are playable, so im not sure if offline mode still requires Internet or if I am just doing something wrong.
2 Replies

When you are on wifi, is there any sync progress bar at all appearing? Have you tried toggling the "save offline" switch to see if that makes any difference?

When I originally enabled the playlist to "available offline" there was a progress bar that completed all 112 songs. All the playlist as well as all the songs show a green arrow next to them. And no I do not see a "save offline" switch. Also I've just noticed that after putting spotify into offline mode while staying on wifi still made the songs grey out and show a grey arrow next to them when I close the app.

Suggested posts