Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing Albums and Artists in offline mode. It says it's available offline

Playing Albums and Artists in offline mode. It says it's available offline

Just figuring out the ins and outs of Spotify mobile. Some real cool stuff....but. why in the world can't I simply play Albums offline, rather than having to make everything into playlists. In the Album and or Artist category, I click on "available offline" and it doesn't play Is offline only available for playlists? If so, why is there an option to play albums or artist offline if playlists can only play. Can you please educate me? I seem to be missing something over here. Thank You in advance, and I'm sorry if this ia repeat post. I searched several minutes and could not find anything

Ok Upon further reading, I see that  can only play playlists offline. Topic closed

3 Replies

You should be able to play things in Your Music offline from the Artist/Album pages as far as I am aware.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the reply....Yeah I just get thos three scanning dots as if spotify is looking for service when I', offline. I thought for sure I had played from the album category at one time (Brand new to spotify) Could you verify, or tell me if I'm doing something incorrect. At times I force offline by putting itouch in airplane mode. Thank You for your time

OK I jut got a chance to try this, (playing albums in offline mode not just in playlists) with out a hitch. Not sure what I did last time, but it happened twice. I shall be more aware. Thanks again Peter

Suggested posts