Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing offline

Playing offline

Playing spotify offline does not seem to be working for me! I need some help! i have switched over the tab that allows for the "offline playing" but yet, when I dont have service, nothing shows up. The little arrow for downloaded is beside the playlist I have selected, but it needs to be green. And on my computer, it doesnt even allow me to move the tab to allow offline! I have premium.

Help!

4 Replies

Hi! And welcome to the Spotify Community!

The offline use of your playlists is an awesome feature of Spotify, in order for it to work it needs to be able to download the songs to your device. To make sure this works check the following:

- Do you have enough free space on your device

- By default setting, Spotify will only sync via a WiFi connection, do you have a stable connection for offline syncing?

- Spotify only syncs when the screen is on and Spotify is the active app (you will get a progress bar when you go to the 'my music' tab). If you are trying to sync a lot of songs this could take a while.

Let us know if this works 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star?

Hello, I have the same problem with syncing phones on myiPhone... There is enough storage, I am connected t o astable wifi, SPotify screen is on, etc. It seems so odd to me, since it just started doing it a couple pf day ago, whereas I've never had a problem with it before. Help! Thank you!

Figured it out! Thanks!

How do I remove synced songs?

Suggested posts