Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist sort by date added

Solved!

Playlist sort by date added

I really tried to find other threads on this specific feedback, I did find one about sorting alphabetically but that's not really what I'm looking for.

I love my playlists, as I'm sure most of you do. I live/work in San Francisco and use Spotify on my Mac during work, and on my iPhose during my commute. When I add new music to my playlist, on my Mac I can sort by date added so I can get my newest tracks at the top, but on iPhone the oldest music is at the bottom. Consequently, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom and arbitrarily find where my new music starts.

Additionally when I'm playing music on speakers at a party or something, the same problem occurs. So it makes mobile DJing hard when you wan to play new music you've found.

I just want my newest music at the top, and/or to sort my playlists (on my iPhone) from date added. Rather than automatically adding new music to the very bottom of playlists (which can be hundreds of songs long, to which I'm sure many can relate).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

this idea was alredy suggested here, please give it a kudo so the idea gets more attention and gets noticed by the spotify team. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

this idea was alredy suggested here, please give it a kudo so the idea gets more attention and gets noticed by the spotify team. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Thanks Amarro! I just did 🙂

Suggested posts