Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists all gone after updating Spotify for iOS 7

Solved!

Playlists all gone after updating Spotify for iOS 7

Hi!

I'm a Spotify Premium user. After getting the new iPhone 5S and upgraded to the latest Spotify software for iOS all my playlists, inbox-songs and starred songs wont show. All of this still shows in my account when I'm logged in at Spotify in my MacBook.

In the iPhone-app I tried to log out, and in several times. I also deleted and re-installed Spotify on the iPhone.

Anyone got the solution?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It sounds like you have logged in using different credentials and created a new account. Does it let you stream and download from the spotify catalogue or does it say you need premium when you try? Try logging in with exactly the same credentials you use on your Mac - eother username or facebook (email address) and see if that helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

It sounds like you have logged in using different credentials and created a new account. Does it let you stream and download from the spotify catalogue or does it say you need premium when you try? Try logging in with exactly the same credentials you use on your Mac - eother username or facebook (email address) and see if that helps.

Thanks a lot jwylot! You were absolutely right. Somehow I managed to create a new profile (with the same user name?) in my iPhone. I got it all right now thanks to you.

Best regards

Viktor

Awesome, I'm glad it's fixed. I wish they'd change things to prevent this happening.

Suggested posts