Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium user: Songs & playlists won't sync. Please help :(

Spotify Premium user: Songs & playlists won't sync. Please help :(

The songs are listed on my playlists but they have not synced.  I don't know what else I have to do.  I have tried syncing my iphone to the mac, made sure I was on wifi, ???.

Any suggestions welcomed!

5 Replies

I'm having a similar issue. The iOS version complained that I was using it on too many devices (I wasn't), it wiped my local copies of lists. When I try to get it to sync again, it syncs a few tracks then goes into "Spotify is offline". I've restarted the app, and the phone to without any luck. 😞

I also have a similar problem!! I can get sings to sync, to my device just after some app downtime and coming back in, the app complains of my account being connected of too many devices- VERY FRUSTRATING as its only connected to my Mac and iPhone.... If there is a solution let me know!!!

Same issue. It was working a week ago now I can't get my playlists to sync. Too many devices??? Really wish we could get some closure on the subject.

I only have this problem on my phone but i think i know the problem not for your question but for mine:

ive tryed spotify on my phone 2 days the 2th day i bought spotify premium through the shop and logged out from my spotify trail and it were still downloading a few playlist but i just logged out and in to my new account when i applied the premium code.

Well im going to do some test well a tip i can give you is to uinstall spotify then install it again 🙂 ima do that on my phone and hope it works 😄

Never mind i logged on the last account deleted the downloading playlist n loged off then waited a bit and now its on 2% 🙂

Suggested posts