Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Won't Sync The Rest Of My Songs To Offline Mode

Solved!

Spotify Won't Sync The Rest Of My Songs To Offline Mode

I Have a playlist of around 4000 songs and it downloads about 3095 of them but then the rest just have a gray arrow next to them and at the top of the playlist it says waiting to download even out of the playlist I can't download anything just "waiting to download " I tried putting the songs that wouldn't download into their own playlist then tried to download them from there thinking that I may have just overloaded Spotify or something I only use Spotify on my iPod touch 5th gen IOS:9.2.1 And I'm using WIFI to sync them it's not a space issues because I have 34G Left I am a premium user .If this is a Spotify issue like you can only have 3095 songs on your account wouldn't that be kinda dumb right because shouldn't I be able to put however much songs I want into a playlist /on the app .I have clean installed it like deleting the app then re downloading it and having to re download all my songs over for about 5-6 times takes like 2 hours to download that 4000 song playlist and I'd rather not do it again because well it can never really do it it just seems to have a cutoff point on how many songs I can have on the app I don't get a red or orange arrow next to the songs like I've read on here just a gray one next to the rest of the songs and a "waiting to download " at the top of the playlist or album or even one song I want . If you could help me out it would be super appreciated thanks .

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Amdreashillyer, welcome to the community 🙂

You can only ever have 3,333 tracks offline synced on a device at any given time, however there is no limit on the number of times you can change which tracks are synced. So if you sync 3,333 decide you want a different playlist for example, just unmark some tracks as downloaded and then you can sync up to 3,333 tracks again.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Amdreashillyer, welcome to the community 🙂

You can only ever have 3,333 tracks offline synced on a device at any given time, however there is no limit on the number of times you can change which tracks are synced. So if you sync 3,333 decide you want a different playlist for example, just unmark some tracks as downloaded and then you can sync up to 3,333 tracks again.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Thanks@Bittencourt so your saying if I want other songs to be offline I would have to unmark some that are already offline and download the others that I want . but I have a playlist that has 3338 songs because I downloaded an album while the playlist was syncing. But you're saying i could have 10k songs just aslong as its not all in one playlist like I would have to unsync my big playlist of 3338 songs and could sync another .so I would have to choose which one I wanted before I have no wifi like unsync my big playlist then sync another but can't make everything in one .but if I deleted or un synced some in the big playlist I could put other songs back in that big playist .And another question sorry for me being very repetitive lol but I downloaded Spotify on my freinds iPhone and it was downloading the rest of those songs that wouldn't sync but his phone has no meme pry left but I feel that if he has more memory Spotify would have allowed me to download like a 5k playist does that sound possible or did it just say not enough memory meaning Spotify couldn't download it .because it was starting to sync more than 3333 but then I got the notification out of memory .

Thanks for actually getting back to me the same day and basically solving my problem I just have to blabber on to really make sure what's going down in Spotify and thanks for listening to basically repeat what I said a bunch of times Lol

Lol autocorrect not meme pry lol *** MEMORY idk why it did that

Nvm I get it now super thanks for your help and the quick response I was getting pretty mad lol but I get it now thanks man

Great, I'm glad I could help!
BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts