Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify don't work!

Solved!

Spotify don't work!

I have a little problem with my Spotify. When I, for example, are going to play a playlist in my mobile with Spotify free, the song don't play, it only charges. Or sometimes it plays half the song and then "keep playing" but the sound isnt coming. I have tried deleting the app but it don't get any better. Strangely enough, everything works perfectly in my iPad! Is it wrong on my mobile?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi!
I have Tried that you telled me, but it don't work.
Thanks anyway!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Trty logging out then logging back in. If that does not work delete and reinstall the app
Marked as solution

Hi!
I have Tried that you telled me, but it don't work.
Thanks anyway!

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Try restoring your phone from a backup. If that doesnt work save all your files and do a clean restore

Suggested posts