Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on multiple devices

Solved!

Spotify on multiple devices

If i bought the spotify premium package, would i be able to use it on more than one device, for instance my i phone and my dad's iphone? Xx

130 Replies

Hi,

I am having a similar problem. I just upgraded to Premium using my Android cellphone. Although I hear no ads on my cellphone, when I am loging in to Spotify on my desktop, I cannot get Premium priviliges and still hearing ads. What do I need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Panos

I have Spotify Family, My wife is at home listening to music on her device but it keeps connecting across to my phone/laptop at work and interupting my music and playing hers instead.

i thought with a family account, you could play music individiually as if it was a seperate account.

What can i do to fix this?

Regards

Raymond

Did she make her own account?
You can go into your settings on the spotify website in your browser and
send invites for each family member there. Then once they receive the
invite via an email or text, they can create their own account that has
access to your family subscription.

This also happened to me.  Is there a good existing solution to this?

The only solution that makes sense can't come from this community. Spotify has to move to how "everybody else" handles multiple devices on the same account. I don't want my kids to have their own playlists, I want to have more than one device streaming from ONE account and I'd pay for that. In the meantime, I'm NOT buying a family plan and fragmenting what my family listens too and shares.

I have spotify premium but when I log in on other devices it doesnt show up , how can I fix this ?

I just got spotify premium on my iphone 6s, but when I log into it on my new laptop it says to sign up for it?? Can anybody help!

I thought premium allowed me to listen to spotify on two devices at once. My boyfriend is driving and use spotify on his phone. I am at work and was hoping to use spotify through my computer however one of us keeps getting kicked off.

Is this not the purpose of premium? How can we listen simultaneously?

Hi there,

You will both be signed in with the same username. One of you need to sign out

I'm afraid you can't. Premium removes adverts but you still only have one account. You can listen to that account on multiple devices but only one device at any one time.

Hi can you help me? 

I shared my spotify to my daughter.. 

Can we listen in different song in different device at d same time using one account only? 

Suggested posts