Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing a song at a time - iOS 6.1.6. - Premium

Solved!

Syncing a song at a time - iOS 6.1.6. - Premium

Hello, 

I just bought Premium and synced a few playlists to listen in offline mode to my iPod Touch (iOS 6.1.6). However I added a new track to a playlist and it didn't synced it automatically (as it did on my laptop) nor did I find an option do synced it individually.

If there an option to sync individual tracks or do I have to sync the whole playlist again?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @canalcaveira and welcome to the community!

If you've added a track to playlist that is selected as an offline playlist, it should actually download the new track automatically. Try closing the app and open it again, sometimes it does the magic. If not, log out and back in.

Please check as well, if you have enough storage left on your device and haven't reached the limit of 3.333 offline songs per device.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Oh, sorry. Have you tryed closing the app, deleting it from the current apps in the background and reopening it again? Have you also took a look in the settings if the offline mode is turned off? You can find the offline mode settings in menu -> settings -> second from above (i think).

good luck and please tell me if this didnt helped so i will continue my research.

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello and welcome 🙂

well you need to sync your whole playlist to get those songs. But if you sync one time a playlist to offline it will always be updatet automatically if you add new songs to this playlist.

But You can't sync only song of a playlist offline. So you need to decide if you want the whole playlist and always updatet or if you don't want it at all 🙂

I hope i have helped 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

The problem is that it didn't synced automatically as you said it should 😕  

Marked as solution

Hey @canalcaveira and welcome to the community!

If you've added a track to playlist that is selected as an offline playlist, it should actually download the new track automatically. Try closing the app and open it again, sometimes it does the magic. If not, log out and back in.

Please check as well, if you have enough storage left on your device and haven't reached the limit of 3.333 offline songs per device.

Marked as solution

Oh, sorry. Have you tryed closing the app, deleting it from the current apps in the background and reopening it again? Have you also took a look in the settings if the offline mode is turned off? You can find the offline mode settings in menu -> settings -> second from above (i think).

good luck and please tell me if this didnt helped so i will continue my research.

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Yeah, that was just what I was thinking. If it is supposed to sync automatically then maybe it was just an error or something 🙂

Thank you both!!

Suggested posts