Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to upgrade to premium on my IPhone 4S

Trying to upgrade to premium on my IPhone 4S

I'm sure this has been answered before, but here it goes. I downloaded spotify onto my IPhone 4S. How can I upgrade to premium on my phone? I have also downloaded the desktop version. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

16 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Using your Spotify details to log in on your phone should give you a free 48-hour trial, which you can also extend to 30-days free from the Spotify website here. All other subscriptions and details can be managed from your online account.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Could someone please help me!!!! I just signed up to become a member of the premium spotify. I tried to get on spotify but it won't let me it is still saying that I need to become a member but I already am!!! What do I need to do to get on

@Emerita32 wrote:
Could someone please help me!!!! I just signed up to become a member of the premium spotify. I tried to get on spotify but it won't let me it is still saying that I need to become a member but I already am!!! What do I need to do to get on

Try logging out and back in when you read this message and you should be good to go. Enjoy Premium!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi, I am having a similar issue. I already have spotify premium on my laptop but I am unable to upgrade my iphone to spotify premium. Could somebody help me?

Are you sure you are logging in with exactly the same details on both devices? 

Peter

Peter

Yeah I'm using the same username and password but it's still telling me that i have to upgrade to premium. 

@saharshaikh40 wrote:

Yeah I'm using the same username and password but it's still telling me that i have to upgrade to premium. 

Can you try the steps outlined in this post and see if they help at all?

Peter

Peter

what does the spotify premium for iphone application actually looks like because i couldn't find it.all it came up with is spotifind,remoteless for spotify.or do i need to download all of them?!?!?

It looks like this. If you can't find it, what country is your itunes account set for and which iOS version do you have installed?

how to upgrade premium please

You should be able to upgrade to Premium from your online account:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

I am having a similar issue. I have downloaded the app onto my ipod and logged in with my facebook account. Now when I go to the website to access the 30 day premium trial and try to log in with my facebook account it is not allowing it. I don't get any error response, it just thinks about it and nothing happens. How can I get this 30 day premium trial for my app?

@avaluc wrote:

I am having a similar issue. I have downloaded the app onto my ipod and logged in with my facebook account. Now when I go to the website to access the 30 day premium trial and try to log in with my facebook account it is not allowing it. I don't get any error response, it just thinks about it and nothing happens. How can I get this 30 day premium trial for my app?

Have you tried going to https://www.spotify.com/freetrial/ from a computer? 

The website can be a little picky on mobile devices.

Peter

What does the desktop version app look like

i can not downloaden my music because upgrade the spotify.

I can't buy Spotify premium on my iPhone...why?

Suggested posts