Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why I can't see My Music on an ipad??

Solved!

Why I can't see My Music on an ipad??

Last spotify update is awesome with My music feature (albums, similar to a cd library on a room!). But I wonder why this feature is not showed on an ipad...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys!

iOS version 1.9 has just been released!

This update brings the new design and "Your Music" to the iPad.

Enjoy! Thanks for your patience. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

149 Replies

Hey there! 🙂

Currently, the "Your Music" feature is not available for the iPad. Developers are working hard to make it as fast as they can! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Well, I was thinking the same when starting the ipad app: where is the 'my music' feature? since it was written down in the 'whats new' part for the update in the appstore, I thought it'd be available. 

Good to hear you are working on it and it'll be available soon. Hope it really will be soon so I can finally use it 😄 

Felix

Hi Merik,

Any news on this topic?

Nothing new on it. We will have a preview soon but it has not been rolled out yet..
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Do you have any ETA on this?

I thought that the Your Music feature was cool, and killed off a lot of playlists on my desktop version of Spotify.

These worked great on my iPhone...but I was really disappointed that the iPad app didn't have this feature (which is listed on iTunes as being a feature of the new iPad app).

I do have one feature request for "Your Music"  -- There are artists who put out songs on soundtracks or other collaborations...and those songs don't show up as being songs for that artist in my "Your Music -> Artists".   These often show up as adding an new artist to my "Your Music" with one song...or worse, they show up under "Various Artists".

"Various Artists" is a terrible place to put things.  There is the tag already for the artist being shown, so that data is somewhere in your database.

It would also be nice to have an override/edit function for this. 

For example, I like Linkin Park.  They do lots of collaborations.  I'd like Linkin Park in my "Your Music" to include the songs that they've done with Jay-Z, Steve Aoki, etc...as well as on sounds tracks.  But adding those songs, creates 4 extra entries in my "Your Music", which sort of defeats the purpose.

darn, I thought I had a old version in my iPad!!, I reinstalled the app several times until a realized that this feature is still on dev 😞

No ETA for iPad yet I'm afraid. It's still a mystery!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Come on Spotify, get your act together on this one.  With so many iPad owners out there, this is an own goal.  MOVE IT!!

This needs sorting soon, been far too long since the 'new look' has been rolled out on iPhone but not on iPad!

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !!!!

Speed up!

I strngly suggest to Spotify to make a 50% discount for users that have spotify on an ipad. I'm sure they will speed up with this issueñ

Sort it out Spotify, gone from updates frequently to none since April 14

Spotify are you listening to your customers

you can cancel your premium as well i did it. they don't care about ipad users. you don't have to pay extra charge for a bull**bleep** app

There is not many alternatives to use.im in the uk .who do you recommend ?

As someone who is on a monthly trial, I'm not sure what I'll do once it expires.

My playlists are already completely unmanageable because I cannot see a list of albums.

Your service has upwards of 10 million subscribers and yet the develoipers still haven't added the 'My Music' feature to the iPad. How are people supposed to manage their collections?

With your resources, this should have taken days not months.

Regards

What in God's name are you waiting for??  Get My Music on the Ipad.  If you have no intention of working on this, at least flag the IPHONE app to be downloadable on the Ipad.

The amount of time this is taking is disgraceful. Sort it or I'm cancelling my subscription and moving to Rdio.

Suggested posts