Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I sort playlist by last added anymore??

Solved!

Why can't I sort playlist by last added anymore??

That last update completely wrecked my experience. I want to be able to start my playlist with the last songs I put in. Why did that option go away?? Arrgh. Now I have to use my computer instead of the ipad. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news!

You can sort playlists in the new version 3.4

iOSsort.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community 🙂

well im sorry about this problem and i think i have read something about it and this option will get included in the next few updates 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Hey there @mcbrandnew,

Thanks for asking about this, I'll give you a little information.

Our developers are currently doing the best they can to evolve Spotify in many ways. This has resulted in the removal of our "Sort" feature for a lot of devices which currently support the Spotify app. (This may be temporary, hopefully it will be back!)

This will have been done for several reasons which will make the whole of Spotify better in the long run! ^.^

If you have any other questions or would like to know more about this topic, you can get hold of us at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

Kind regards, 

- Ashley

Spotify Team.

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

Got any questions you'd like me to answer directly? Send me a private message here in the forums ^.^

Has this solved your problem? Click

"Accept as solution"

to help people in the same situation as yourself.

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I do understand that the ambition is to make the app an overall better experience. That was why I felt the need to make my voice heard regarding this. A couple of months earlier a colleague were telling me about how he was waiting for this specific function to show up in his iphone. That made him currently only use the ipad at home. He was really jealous when I showed him that it could be done in my android phone. 🙂 In the last week I told him what happened and his immediate response was that he's not going to download any more updates.

We are both Spotify lovers. Use it every day. Premium user for years, but now he has a better version of spotify than me! Don't worry about it, though. I might just steal his Ipad instead. 🙂

Marked as solution

Good news!

You can sort playlists in the new version 3.4

iOSsort.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts