Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't play more than one track at a time (iPhone)

Won't play more than one track at a time (iPhone)

Spotify on iPhone won't play more than one track at a time.  I have to restart the app to play each song.  Also my playlists won't sync - it says that I don't have any and the Starred playlist won't even load.  I have logged out and in several times as well as deleting and reinstalling the app on my phone.  I even upgraded to Premium today in the hopes that that would fix it but nothing has worked.

5 Replies

Same problem here!

Any idea from Spotify?

Hello @morgannee17 & @Renauer. Welcome to the Community!

Perhaps a full clean reinstallation fixes your issue.

Just follow these steps to perform one: 

1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify icon until it shakes.
  2. Tap the X symbol on the icon.
  3. Hold the Home and Power buttons down together until the Apple logo appears.
  4. Open the App Store then search for and install the Spotify app.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Thanks, but I already tried this several times 😞 It didn't help!
Account works well on iPad, but not iPhone, it's a mystery.

I began having the same problem a few months ago.  NOTHING works to correct this.  I have to do a factory reset on my I-pad, reinstall spotify, and then it will work properly until I turn the I pad off.  When I turn it back on then it goes right back to playing a few seconds of a song, then about thirty seconds later it plays the rest of it (if I am lucky).  But it will NOT play the second song or any other song on the playlist.  I have to keep pressing the "skip" button for it to do even that.  I have three I pads and it acts the same way on every one of them.  I also get the "you are not connected to the Internet " error as well even though I AM connected to the Internet.  Any solution to this would be appreciated.  And Yes I have tried installing older versions as well with the same results.  The only thing that works so far is a complete factory reset, reinstalling Spotify, log in to google, and log into Spotify, and then not turn the I-pad off.   I have the same issues with Pandora as well.  The only odd thing I noticed is that google chrome has a ton of windows opened for Spotify advertisements.  Maybe this has something to do with it.

Hi,

it's super annoying. I found out that I have to log out from the other devices to make one of them work properly. Very inconvenient!

Silvia

Suggested posts