Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution play on multiple bose devices with one or more account

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiphone 11 or ipadOperating Systemios latest My Question or IssueI have a premium spotify account. I have severl bose touch 500 speaker on varios floors with presets. all are on the same wifi network. I have linked them ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iphone 11 or ipad Operating System ios latest   My Question or Issue I have a premium spotify account. I have severl bose touch 500 speaker on vario...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs don't play properly

PlanPremiumCountryUAE DeviceiPhone 12 MiniOperating SystemiOS 15.4.1Spotify 8.7.26.1172 My Question or IssueAny downloaded song I have in my library, whether I play it online or offline, does not play properly. It plays the first 5 or so seconds, and...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UAE  Device iPhone 12 Mini Operating System iOS 15.4.1 Spotify 8.7.26.1172   My Question or Issue Any downloaded song I have in my library, whether I play it...
  • n3lla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Songs keep getting added to wrong playlist

Family PlanPremiumUSAiPhone 8Software version 15.4.1 I usually sort my playlists by season and year (e.g. Summer 2021, Summer 2022, etc). Recently I've noticed that when I try to add a song to a playlist on mobile, and I use the "Add to playlist" > "...

• Family Plan Premium USA iPhone 8 Software version 15.4.1   I usually sort my playlists by season and year (e.g. Summer 2021, Summer 2022, etc). Recently I've noticed that when I try to add...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Adding Songs to Playlist
    iOS
    Mobile
    Playlist search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify with Siri on Apple Watch not working

PlanPremiumCountryLuxembourgDevice(iPhone SE, Apple Watch 7)Operating System(iOS 15.4 (iPhone), 8.5.1 (Apple Watch)) My Question or IssueWhen I try to use Siri on my Apple Watch to, for example, search for a song on Spotify, it replies with the follo...

• Plan Premium Country Luxembourg Device (iPhone SE, Apple Watch 7) Operating System (iOS 15.4 (iPhone), 8.5.1 (Apple Watch))   My Question or Issue When I try to use Siri on my Apple Wa...
  • conmcb
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music stops playing from playlists

I start playing my playlists and no matter what playlist I go to, the song starts then 10 seconds after I plays, it stops. Then the app stops working. I have an iPhone XR.

• Visitor
  • I start playing my playlists and no matter what playlist I go to, the song starts then 10 seconds after I plays, it stops. Then the app stops working. I have an iPhone XR. 
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobile data saving

hii, I’ve turn on the “save mobile data” option (it might not say exactly like that because i use spotify in another language) and now I can’t turn it off. The button is locked. Anyone having the same issue?

• Visitor
  • hii, I’ve turn on the “save mobile data” option (it might not say exactly like that because i use spotify in another language)  and now I can’t turn it off. The button is locked. Anyone having t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I get the playlist Enhance feature? (Please help!)

Plan: Premium - FamilyCountry United States Device (iPhone 12 Pro, Macbook Pro late 2019)Operating System (iOS 15.2, Mac Big Sur 11.6.1.)Spotify Version app in iPhone: 8.6.84.1353 (same as my wife who has enhanced option) My Question or IssueI’m a me...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium - Family Country United States  Device (iPhone 12 Pro, Macbook Pro late 2019) Operating System (iOS 15.2, Mac Big Sur 11.6.1.) Spotify Version app in iPhone: 8.6...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Enhanced
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify skill in Alexa (iOS) can't connect to my premium account.

Trying to link the skill to my account kepps giving "wrong username or password". Already logged in 2 web browsers to confirm the credentials are correct. Tried several times, restarted iPhone, Alexa app, basic troubleshooting steps, etc, nothing wor...

• Visitor
  • Trying to link the skill to my account kepps giving "wrong username or password". Already logged in 2 web browsers to confirm the credentials are correct. Tried several times, restarted iPhone, Alexa...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with an mobile app, can't log in

I removed from Russia to Germany, my premium duo subscription was expired, I changed in profile country to Germany and after joined to family premium subscription. On web site and laptop version of app everything is working, but when I'm trying to lo...

• Casual Listener
  • I removed from Russia to Germany, my premium duo subscription was expired, I changed in profile country to Germany and after joined to family premium subscription. On web site and laptop version of a...
  • Aleksandra_Shantall
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop local files from greying out?

Seemingly at random a number of local files I have uploaded to my computer and downloaded to my android phone grey out on my phone. They are perfectly accessible on my computer, but are greyed out on my phone and unable to be played unless I select t...

• Casual Listener
  • Seemingly at random a number of local files I have uploaded to my computer and downloaded to my android phone grey out on my phone. They are perfectly accessible on my computer, but are greyed out on...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t change the image on my playlist

PlanFreeCountryCanada DeviceiPhone 5S My Question or IssueI can’t change the image on my playlist. When I click the three dots, the only thing I can do is rename the playlist. Was there an update that changed the ability to do that, or did I do somet...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Canada   Device iPhone 5S     My Question or Issue I can’t change the image on my playlist. When I click the three dots, the only thing I can do is...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played artists not appearing on my profile

PlanPremiumCountryIreland DeviceiPhone XRSoftware version15:4:1Spotify version8.7.22.1405 Recently I encountered an issue where whenever I remove all of my playlists from my profile, Spotify stops showing my recently played artists. But as soon as I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland  Device iPhone XR Software version 15:4:1 Spotify version 8.7.22.1405   Recently I encountered an issue where whenever I remove all of my playlists f...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Every time I preview a song my app crashes.

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemThe latest iOS My Question or IssueEvery time I go to preview a song on my phone my app crashes. I’ve tried resetting my phone and I even deleted the app and downloaded it again. I looked onlin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System The latest iOS   My Question or Issue Every time I go to preview a song on my phone my app crashes. I’ve tried resetting...
  • jaidyn0904
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App crashes halfway through a song

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 7 My Question or Issue I noticed over the past few days that whenever I play a song from any of my playlists (not under the liked songs section) the app will crash after fifty seconds to a minute. But the really weird part is...

• Plan Premium   Device iPhone 7   My Question or Issue   I noticed over the past few days that whenever I play a song from any of my playlists (not under the liked songs section...
  • Elena
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is automatically enhancing my playlists...

Whenever I'm listening to a playlist, take a break and then try to resume listening later, songs that I did not add to the playlist(s) wind up in the queue. For example, I started listening to a playlist today when driving, got home and stopped liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I'm listening to a playlist, take a break and then try to resume listening later, songs that I did not add to the playlist(s) wind up in the queue. For example, I started listening to a play...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist doesn’t work and it won’t let me scroll down to see my music

It won’t let me chose my own music and can’t go back to my playlist to scroll down and see my music

• Visitor
  • It won’t let me chose my own music and can’t go back to my playlist to scroll down and see my music
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect wont connect to the speaker since today

Since today I have the issue that Spotify Connect is not able to connect to my Libratone speakes via Connect. Airplay works fine. Also on my Windows Laptop and iMAC I am not able to connect to the speaker via Spotify Connect. I changed nothing in my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since today I have the issue that Spotify Connect is not able to connect to my Libratone speakes via Connect. Airplay works fine. Also on my Windows Laptop and iMAC I am not able to connect to the sp...
  • tessy2024
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify kullanıcı dilini değiştirme seçeneği yok

Rusça olarak kullanıyorum fakat türkçeye geri dönmek istiyorum fakat ne webden ne de uygulamadan dil seçeneği karşıma çıkmıyor.

• Visitor
  • Rusça olarak kullanıyorum fakat türkçeye geri dönmek istiyorum fakat ne webden ne de uygulamadan dil seçeneği karşıma çıkmıyor.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes