Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t change the image on my playlist

PlanFreeCountryCanada DeviceiPhone 5S My Question or IssueI can’t change the image on my playlist. When I click the three dots, the only thing I can do is rename the playlist. Was there an update that changed the ability to do that, or did I do somet...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Canada   Device iPhone 5S     My Question or Issue I can’t change the image on my playlist. When I click the three dots, the only thing I can do is...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played artists not appearing on my profile

PlanPremiumCountryIreland DeviceiPhone XRSoftware version15:4:1Spotify version8.7.22.1405 Recently I encountered an issue where whenever I remove all of my playlists from my profile, Spotify stops showing my recently played artists. But as soon as I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland  Device iPhone XR Software version 15:4:1 Spotify version 8.7.22.1405   Recently I encountered an issue where whenever I remove all of my playlists f...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Every time I preview a song my app crashes.

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemThe latest iOS My Question or IssueEvery time I go to preview a song on my phone my app crashes. I’ve tried resetting my phone and I even deleted the app and downloaded it again. I looked onlin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System The latest iOS   My Question or Issue Every time I go to preview a song on my phone my app crashes. I’ve tried resetting...
  • jaidyn0904
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App crashes halfway through a song

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 7 My Question or Issue I noticed over the past few days that whenever I play a song from any of my playlists (not under the liked songs section) the app will crash after fifty seconds to a minute. But the really weird part is...

• Plan Premium   Device iPhone 7   My Question or Issue   I noticed over the past few days that whenever I play a song from any of my playlists (not under the liked songs section...
  • Elena
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is automatically enhancing my playlists...

Whenever I'm listening to a playlist, take a break and then try to resume listening later, songs that I did not add to the playlist(s) wind up in the queue. For example, I started listening to a playlist today when driving, got home and stopped liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I'm listening to a playlist, take a break and then try to resume listening later, songs that I did not add to the playlist(s) wind up in the queue. For example, I started listening to a play...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist doesn’t work and it won’t let me scroll down to see my music

It won’t let me chose my own music and can’t go back to my playlist to scroll down and see my music

• Visitor
  • It won’t let me chose my own music and can’t go back to my playlist to scroll down and see my music
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect wont connect to the speaker since today

Since today I have the issue that Spotify Connect is not able to connect to my Libratone speakes via Connect. Airplay works fine. Also on my Windows Laptop and iMAC I am not able to connect to the speaker via Spotify Connect. I changed nothing in my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since today I have the issue that Spotify Connect is not able to connect to my Libratone speakes via Connect. Airplay works fine. Also on my Windows Laptop and iMAC I am not able to connect to the sp...
  • tessy2024
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify kullanıcı dilini değiştirme seçeneği yok

Rusça olarak kullanıyorum fakat türkçeye geri dönmek istiyorum fakat ne webden ne de uygulamadan dil seçeneği karşıma çıkmıyor.

• Visitor
  • Rusça olarak kullanıyorum fakat türkçeye geri dönmek istiyorum fakat ne webden ne de uygulamadan dil seçeneği karşıma çıkmıyor.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution using a separate phone to listen to my account

I ride motorcycles all the time. To use a iPhone on the handlebars is not a good idea as the vibration ruins the camera over time. So, I am trying to use an old iPhone that I no longer have attached to a cellular network, but works great for using a ...

• Visitor
  • I ride motorcycles all the time. To use a iPhone on the handlebars is not a good idea as the vibration ruins the camera over time. So, I am trying to use an old iPhone that I no longer have attach...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing characters in the font used for displaying lyrics using Arabic-based writing systems

Looks like the font you use for displaying lyrics in languages using an Arabic-based alphabet doesn’t work with all languages.In my case, that language is Kurdish. The font doesn’t support Kurdish characters like “ە ێ ڵ ڕ ۆ”, and displays them incorr...

roj1512_0-1651081089960.png
  • Looks like the font you use for displaying lyrics in languages using an Arabic-based alphabet doesn’t work with all languages. In my case, that language is Kurdish. The font doesn’t support Kurdis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song plays one by one on certain playlists : New Music Friday France, on IOS App.

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevice(iPhone 11 / Same thing after total reboot of the device . Operating SystemiOS 15.3.1 My Question or IssueWhen I want to hear the play list New Music Friday France, generally after each song the music stops. I tried to d...

• Plan Premium Country France Device (iPhone 11 / Same thing after total reboot of the device .  Operating System iOS 15.3.1   My Question or Issue When I want to hear the play list...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded podcasts not loading

When in airplane mode regularly downloaded content in particular, podcasts will not load or play

• Visitor
  • When in airplane mode regularly downloaded content in particular, podcasts will not load or play
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No devices are available for pairing iphone

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 12, Windows Desktop)Operating System(iOS 15, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi to anyone reading this, I couldn't for the life of me find how to make this post. Anyways, my problem has to do with syncing the local fi...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 12, Windows Desktop) Operating System (iOS 15, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi to anyone reading this, I couldn't for the life ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot find any of more playlists

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia Device(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 15) I went on my spotify today and all my playlists but for one were gone. I have not deleted or edited any of them and have been listening to my liked songs for a while. How can I get...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia  Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 15)   I went on my spotify today and all my playlists but for one were gone. I have not deleted or edited a...
  • nghidinh0803
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not showing all Echo groups

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: iPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating System: iOS 10 My Question or IssueI want to create a new music group since I’ve added a new Echo speaker. However, the new group would not show up in the Spotify app. Reading some of the s...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device: iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System: iOS 10   My Question or Issue I want to create a new music group since I’ve added a new Echo speake...
  • CrownedMartyr
  • 26 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Amazon Alexa
    Echo
    Groups
  • 26 replies
  • 13 likes

Spotify stays connected on my iphone when application is closed

When i close Spotify on my iphone, a couple of minutes it connects to my laptop Spotify which is always playing on full volume which changes my phone volume to full blast when going on other applications, this is getting annoying now as when i try to...

• When i close Spotify on my iphone, a couple of minutes it connects to my laptop Spotify which is always playing on full volume which changes my phone volume to full blast when going on other applicat...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I seriously need instructions before I upgrade.

Spotify homepage offers little on how to's. Where can I find detailed, step by step instructions to use Spotify before I upgrade?

• Visitor
  • Spotify homepage offers little on how to's. Where can I find detailed, step by step instructions to use Spotify before I upgrade?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes