Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Queued songs are not showing in queue list.

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 6siPad Air 2Operating SystemiOS 12.1Spotify Version 8.4.77 On the upper image there should be two songs in the queue but only one of them can be seen, and on the other image, if there is only one song in the queue it can’t be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 6s iPad Air 2 Operating System iOS 12.1 Spotify Version 8.4.77   On the upper image there should be two songs in the queue but only one of them can be seen,...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

LOST ALL LIKED SONGS

Hello, Im an iPhone user operating on iOS 11. My ‘liked songs’ folder is missing all of a sudden. Perhaps I’m not familiar with the latest update. What can I do? thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Im an iPhone user operating on iOS 11. My ‘liked songs’ folder is missing all of a sudden. Perhaps I’m not familiar with the latest update. What can I do?   thank you  
  • Mauler74
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Lyrics

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiPhone 11Operating System13.6 VersionMy Question or IssueI am not able to see the lyrics of the songs. I know that not all the songs have the option but really I don't have the option to see that. My friends and I were t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device iPhone 11 Operating System 13.6 Version My Question or Issue I am not able to see the lyrics of the songs. I know that not all the songs have the option bu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I've tried everything and can't get my local files to play on my iphone

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7+Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've been trying for well over an hour and absolutely CANNOT get my local files to transfer on my iphone. I've tried a clean reinstall of the app, I've tried turning W...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7+ Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've been trying for well over an hour and absolutely CANNOT get my local files to transfer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    local files
    Premium
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle isn’t disconcerting

My Problem: I looked up for many tutorials how to turn the shuffle off but there is no button on my screen. Whenever I touch on the display there is at the left a heart and at the right a minus to hide that song. There is no shuffle on or off modus s...

• Casual Listener
  • My Problem:   I looked up for many tutorials how to turn the shuffle off but there is no button on my screen. Whenever I touch on the display there is at the left a heart and at the right a mi...
  • LittleSilvie
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Shuffle problem
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Background Color in Player Doesn't Load

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 13.6.1 My Question or IssueWhen playing a song, sometimes the background color in the player, which is supposed to mirror a color from the album's cover art, doesn't load. This doesn't...

IMG_0150.jpg IMG_0151.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.6.1   My Question or Issue When playing a song, sometimes the background color in the player, which is suppo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The queue is still broken and the app crashes a lot

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or IssueThe queue is still broken and the app crashes a lot.

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue The queue is still broken and the app crashes a lot. 
  • Allove79
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps playing Dutch music

For the past year Spofity has kept adding Dutch music to my play list, either for songs that it plays after one of my albums has finished, or mixed in as part of my Daily Mixes. I'm not Dutch, and frankly prefer to listen to music in my own language,...

• Visitor
  • For the past year Spofity has kept adding Dutch music to my play list, either for songs that it plays after one of my albums has finished, or mixed in as part of my Daily Mixes. I'm not Dutch, and fr...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home screen not loading on iPhone app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or IssueI’m having an issue where when I open my app it gives me a “something went wrong - try again” error message and then when I hit try again, it just keeps trying to load m...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue I’m having an issue where when I open my app it gives me a “something went wrong - try again”...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Social Group Sessions

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or IssueI have a friend who is attempting to invite me to a group session and every time I click on the link it opens the Spotify website in the browser with absolutely no info...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue I have a friend who is attempting to invite me to a group session and every time I cl...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Group Sessions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local file downloads removed

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPadOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueMy downloads of my synced local files keep going missing. I have no problems downloading the synced files from the desktop to the iPad, and I am able to play those downloads. But...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device iPad Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue My downloads of my synced local files keep going missing. I have no problems downloading the sync...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloads
    local file sync
    local files
    Local files for Spotify Mobile
    Local files not downloading
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can login via the web, but NOT via the iOS app (tells me incorrect username and/or password)

2020 iPad Pro iPadOS 13.6.1, Spotify Premium I can log into my account via the web on my iPad, but trying to log in via the iOS app always results in an ‘invalid username and/or password’ error. I have now reset my password twice. I use a password ma...

• Regular
  • 2020 iPad Pro iPadOS 13.6.1, Spotify Premium   I can log into my account via the web on my iPad, but trying to log in via the iOS app always results in an ‘invalid username and/or password’ er...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant find any podcasts inside the app

planPremiumCountryegyptDeviceIphone xrOperating SystemIos My Question or IssueI cant find any podcasts inside the app

• Visitor
  • plan Premium Country egypt Device Iphone xr Operating System Ios   My Question or Issue I cant find any podcasts inside the app
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t find my liked songs

Suddenly without even updating the app, my liked songs disappeared it started to say I had nothing liked, however when I tried to look up for a song that used to be un my liked songs it still says it’s liked, so I don’t know how to get my liked songs...

• Visitor
  • Suddenly without even updating the app, my liked songs disappeared it started to say I had nothing liked, however when I tried to look up for a song that used to be un my liked songs it still says it...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mixes Not showing.

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDevice(iPhone, Desktop)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows) My Question or Issue: I can't see my "Daily Mixes". It has magically disappeared. I tried reinstalling and everything, still the problem persists. It's been three days no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India Device (iPhone, Desktop) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows)   My Question or Issue:   I can't see my "Daily Mixes". It has magically disappeared. I tri...
  • n2a43a0hqigqxhp
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot add song to playlist IOS

Plan PremiumPremiumCountry Canada DeviceIphone XR/Ipad prIOS 13.6.1Hello, when i try to add a song to a playlist only a few playlist ‘’appears’’ and not the one i’m looking for.... Anybody had this and knows how to fix it? I deleted the spotify app, ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Premium Country Canada   Device Iphone XR/Ipad pr IOS 13.6.1 Hello,  when i try to add a song to a playlist only a few playlist ‘’appears’’ and not the one i’m looking f...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing play list
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline Sync won't work

I've allowed spotify through my firewall, updated frimware on both devices, and I'm connected to the same wifi network (using university wifi if it matters). I still can't get offline sync to work let alone have the songs show up in the playlists on ...

• Regular
  • I've allowed spotify through  my firewall, updated frimware on both devices, and I'm connected to the same wifi network (using university wifi if it matters). I still can't get offline sync to w...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Not Playing On WIFI (Xfinity)

Using Spotify on iPhone X. Lately I noticed that when I switched to WIFI (Xfinity) connection, the Spotify app won't stream. Is this an issue of blocked ports? Did the Spotify developers updated the app to use non standard ports? I cannot lower my Fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Using Spotify on iPhone X. Lately I noticed that when I switched to WIFI (Xfinity) connection, the Spotify app won't stream. Is this an issue of blocked ports? Did the Spotify developers updated the ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists I follow don't show up on my public profile

Hi,I've had this problem for over a year now. I can follow playlists fine and they show up in the 'playlists' tab, but they don't show up on my public profile, so friends can't see my followed playlists. However, playlists I create show up fine.I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've had this problem for over a year now. I can follow playlists fine and they show up in the 'playlists' tab, but they don't show up on my public profile, so friends can't see my followed p...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My Liked playlist deleted

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 5 se (yes it’s old but it works very well so the age of the phone shouldn’t affect spotify)Operating System(iOS idk not current) My Question or IssueMy liked playlist suddenly is empty, whenever I go and see a song t...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone 5 se (yes it’s old but it works very well so the age of the phone shouldn’t affect spotify) Operating System (iOS idk not current)  ...
  • Martin-CZ
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes