Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Wiedergabe hakt/springt IPhone 11

Germany - IPhone 11 -Premium Family Hallo! Bei der Wiedergabe auf meinem iPhone 11 hakt die Wiedergabe und springt im Lied hin und her. Auf dem Sperrbildschirm sieht es aus als würde jemand „unsichtbares“ die vor-und rücklauftasten drücken. Zwischend...

• Visitor
  • Germany - IPhone 11 -Premium Family    Hallo! Bei der Wiedergabe auf meinem iPhone 11 hakt die Wiedergabe und springt im Lied hin und her. Auf dem Sperrbildschirm sieht es aus als würde j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Login on devices

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone XS, iPad Air 3)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueHello,I have just a Question about the Security. I have two devices (iphone and iPad).I installed on both Spotify on the same time. I already have...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone XS, iPad Air 3) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue Hello, I have just a Question about the Security. I have two devices ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 8 My Question or IssueMy account shuffles no matter what, I cant get an album to play straight through. I have premium and confirmed that on both my phone and computer. I signed out of everything and the issue persist...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 8   My Question or Issue My account shuffles no matter what, I cant get an album to play straight through. I have premium and confirmed that on both...
  • clocksworth
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Song stops in the middle of songs on my Iphone

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Constantly repeating songs and jumping to the top

(On an iPad)Whenever I’m just playing through my liked music, which is pretty much all I ever do, it keeps doing two things:1. If I’m just playing it through in order, it keeps jumping back to the first song on the list, even if I’ve only gotten thre...

• (On an iPad) Whenever I’m just playing through my liked music, which is pretty much all I ever do, it keeps doing two things: 1. If I’m just playing it through in order, it keeps jumping back to th...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing One Song

I’m really new to using Spotify and tried to look up how to figure out this issue but from the thread I read all the answers given didn’t work for me. I’m using the app on my iOS device which I’ve found really sucks to be honest, as a free member try...

• Visitor
  • I’m really new to using Spotify and tried to look up how to figure out this issue but from the thread I read all the answers given didn’t work for me.    I’m using the app on my iOS devic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution random shuffle selections

PlanPremiumCountryNZDeviceIphone XROperating SystemIOS My Question or IssueSince the last update on ios I am unable to play a playlist or album without being interrupted by a song from the new recommendations section under the Good Morning/afternoon ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country NZ Device Iphone XR Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue Since the last update on ios I am unable to play a playlist or album without being interrupted by a...
  • nzross
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Play/Pause button not changing the view on play

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDevice(iPhoneXR)Operating System(iOS 13.3.1) When playing a song from a Playlist, the new green Play/Pause button does not change from play icon to pause icon.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device (iPhoneXR) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1)   When playing a song from a Playlist, the new green Play/Pause button does not change from play icon to pause...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to unhide hidden songs

PlanFreeDeviceiPadOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI have accidentally hidden several songs and i tried unhiding them but that didn’t work. I have tried logging out and back in, refreshing the app, deleting the app and redownloading. How do...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Device iPad Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have accidentally hidden several songs and i tried unhiding them but that didn’t work. I have tried logging out and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded albums stop playing after one song APRIL 2020

Plan PREMIUMCountry MEXICO Device iPhone 8Operating System Software version 13.4.1 My Question or Issue:This issue has been posted before, and closed as "fixed," but it is not. I can listen to my downloaded playlists offline just fine, but my downloa...

• Regular
  • Plan PREMIUM Country MEXICO   Device iPhone 8 Operating System Software version 13.4.1   My Question or Issue: This issue has been posted before, and closed as "fixed," but it i...
  • Fukpunk
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't stream using cellular data

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 8 Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueWhen I am not connected to wifi, Spotify will not stream music - will only play downloaded music. It gives a message that it is connecting or trying to connect. I have tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 8   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue When I am not connected to wifi, Spotify will not stream music - will only play ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing artwork in songs imported from iTunes

Hi all,When I import the songs from iTunes to Spotify the artwork of the songs/albums shows on the Spotify on my Macbook but not on my iPhone. How can this be fixed?PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands Device(iPhone 11 Pro, Macbook Pro )Operating System(iOS...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, When I import the songs from iTunes to Spotify the artwork of the songs/albums shows on the Spotify on my Macbook but not on my iPhone. How can this be fixed? Plan Premium Country Nether...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm not able to reinstall Spotify on my iPad 4

hello, I've got a problem with my iPad. I've got an iPad 4 with iOS 9.3.6. and I had the application of Spotify installed on it. I had to delete Spotify and when I tried to reinstall it the Apple Stored said me that "Spotify - music and podcast is no...

• Visitor
  • hello, I've got a problem with my iPad. I've got an iPad 4 with iOS 9.3.6. and I had the application of Spotify installed on it. I had to delete Spotify and when I tried to reinstall it the Apple Sto...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No edit playlist button

For the past month or so my edit playlist button doesn't show up in the top right corner as usual. I contacted support on twitter and they told me to reinstall which works but it disappears again whenever I close the app. Is this happening to anyone ...

• For the past month or so my edit playlist button doesn't show up in the top right corner as usual. I contacted support on twitter and they told me to reinstall which works but it disappears again whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline albums still not queueing after DELETING MY WHOLE ACCOUNT per CS request for troublehooting

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueYep, despite Spotify saying this is fixed it absolutely is NOT. Customer service just had me delete my whole account and it is still happening. For the love of god, stop...

• Gig Goer
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue Yep, despite Spotify saying this is fixed it absolutely is NOT.  Customer servic...
  • adamamericana
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleted Playlist after restart since version.50

PlanFPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone XR, iPad 5Operating SystemiOS 12, iOS 13 My Question or IssueSince Version 8.5.50 is my Playlist deleted after a restart from Spotify. The last title will be played and then I must search the last title in the a...

• Plan FPremium Country Germany Device iPhone XR, iPad 5 Operating System iOS 12, iOS 13   My Question or Issue Since Version 8.5.50 is my Playlist deleted after a restart from Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app update

Ive noticed that everyone has an updated interface of Spotify where it has "good morning" ...etc but my app hasn't updated even though it has been out for a while. Im using my phones latest software and have the newest app version.PlanPremiumCountryU...

• Visitor
  • Ive noticed that everyone has an updated interface of Spotify where it has "good morning" ...etc but my app hasn't updated even though it has been out for a while. Im using my phones latest software ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Search inside a playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.4.1My Question or Issue How do I search for a song in a playlist? Please tell me this is not ANOTHER basic and necessary feature Spotify lacks or has removed. Seriously, this is getti...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 13.4.1 My Question or Issue   How do I search for a song in a playlist? Please tell me this is not ANOTHER basic ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Exits playlist after one song and starts playing queue

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceiPhone11ProOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueEver since downloading the latest spotify update (8.5.53.996), I am only able to play one song in a playlist before spotify "exits" the playlist and starts pla...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore Device iPhone11Pro Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue Ever since downloading the latest spotify update (8.5.53.996), I am only able to pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • queue
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

There is a bug that makes it difficult to sort the queue (video)

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueI have been an iPhone user since January, and since I installed Spotify I have always had this bug when ordering the queue. I leave you a video:

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue I have been an iPhone user since January, and since I installed Spotify I have al...
  • imsoldee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes