Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Unable to log in on iPad 7th gen

Plan PremiumCountry PolandDevice iPad 7th genOperating System iOS 13.4 My Question or IssueCannot log in to Spotify on my iPad neither via e-mail and password nor via link sent to my e-mail (message pops up that it is not valid anymore). I don't have...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPad 7th gen Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue Cannot log in to Spotify on my iPad neither via e-mail and password nor...
  • szewcu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Don't Like" button missing from 8.5.54 update

As of the most recent update to spotify on IOS version 8.5.54 the "Don't Like" button is missing from the screen where you can either select your reasoning of "don't like the song" or "don't like this artist". When the button was used the song would ...

• Regular
  • As of the most recent update to spotify on IOS version 8.5.54 the "Don't Like" button is missing from the screen where you can either select your reasoning of "don't like the song" or "don't like thi...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution ADDEBBITI SENZA AVERE ABBONAMENTI

ho ricevuto 5 accrediti negli ultimi 4 mesi di cui gli ultimi due lo stesso mese e non riesco a mettermi in contatto con nessuno, si sono presi 25 euro e non ho mai usufruito di premium ne del Mese gratis, vorrei capire cosa devo fare per provare alm...

• Casual Listener
  • ho ricevuto 5 accrediti negli ultimi 4 mesi di cui gli ultimi due lo stesso mese e non riesco a mettermi in contatto con nessuno, si sono presi 25 euro e non ho mai usufruito di premium ne del Mese g...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Moving songs in queue causes scrolling to bug out

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueWhen trying to move songs in my queue, the app seems to misinterpret my dragging the song as scrolling, and freaks out. (See attached file) Also I couldn't upload ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue When trying to move songs in my queue, the app seems to misinterpret my d...
  • FingerDrums
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    queue
    queue error
    Scrolling bug
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Whose idea was it to merge the play and shuffle buttons on iOS mobile???

Even if one doesn't have fat fingers, how does it make sense to have these two buttons this close together??? I keep getting "play" functions when I want to "shuffle" and vice versa. In theory, there's enough space, but in practice there's not.

IMG_09928EEE395C-1.jpeg
  • Regular
  • Even if one doesn't have fat fingers, how does it make sense to have these two buttons this close together??? I keep getting "play" functions when I want to "shuffle" and vice versa. In theory, there...
  • clocksworth
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Corte de música con iPhone y google home

PlanPremiumCountryEspañaDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueTengo un iPhone y varios altavoces de google. Cuando me conecto con los altavoces para enviarle música desde la app se desconectan constantemente o en la mayoría ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country España Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue Tengo un iPhone y varios altavoces de google. Cuando me conecto con los altavo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist cover not changing

i changed the covers on my playlists on desktop but when i go on the mobile app (iphone) they are still the same and won't update. i've tried exiting the app and reloading it multiple times and also logged out but nothing happened. does anyone know w...

• i changed the covers on my playlists on desktop but when i go on the mobile app (iphone) they are still the same and won't update. i've tried exiting the app and reloading it multiple times and also ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CarPlay: Artist/Songs order

PlanPremiumPortugal DeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueOn CarPlay navigation Music Library/Artist the Songs order ir wrong or random. Similar navigation on iPhone give the Songs order in the correct Album order.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Portugal   Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue On CarPlay navigation Music Library/Artist the Songs order ir wrong or random. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Question on Spotify Connect/iOS version

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)I was offered a good price on an iPad 4th generation, as I am looking for a separate tablet for music. I just want...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) I was offered a good price on an iPad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing songs online and offline

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI’ve had Spotify for about 4 months now and I still can’t solve this issue. I download songs and you can see that the whole playlist is downloaded (the download sign is gree...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I’ve had Spotify for about 4 months now and I still can’t solve this issue. I download song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify volume much lower than every other app on iPhone 8 Plus

My spotify volume is significantly lower than every other app on my phone. When in the car, for example, I have to set the Google Maps voice to the lowest possible volume, because when she chimes in at normal volume, she's so incredibly loud since my...

• Visitor
  • My spotify volume is significantly lower than every other app on my phone. When in the car, for example, I have to set the Google Maps voice to the lowest possible volume, because when she chimes in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative Playlists

Plan PremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePlease put back the ability to see who adds a song to a collaborative playlist! With the new u...

• Visitor
  •   Plan  Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

New premium account doesnt work

So i just activated my premium, it said that the first month was free so transfered 1 cent to spotify but now it still says that im using a free account, im logged in via appleid

• Visitor
  • So i just activated my premium, it said that the first month was free so transfered 1 cent to spotify but now it still says that im using a free account, im logged in via appleid 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps playing this random song

When I’m playing my music it’s keeps randomly playing this “song” a few times a day. Does anyone know what this is and what I can do to make it stop? Haha. Thanks!

EB4DFEBC-D535-4913-811A-1F08234C6792.png
  • Casual Listener
  • When I’m playing my music it’s keeps randomly playing this “song” a few times a day. Does anyone know what this is and what I can do to make it stop? Haha. Thanks!
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug Spotify App playlist name goes above status bar

PlanPremium FamilyCountryItalyDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueWhen I lower the tab with the song controls while i’m on a playlist, many times it happens that the name of the playlist and the back button go beyond the syste...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Italy Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue When I lower the tab with the song controls while i’m on a playlist, many times it h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Go to Queue is still not fixed on iPadOS

PlanPremium CountryCanada DeviceiPad Pro 2018 Operating SystemiPadOS 13.4 My Question or IssueHello,It looks like the "Go to Queue" issue that's already been flagged on this thread (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Mobile-I-can-t-open-...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country Canada   Device iPad Pro 2018   Operating System iPadOS 13.4   My Question or Issue Hello, It looks like the "Go to Queue" issue that's alread...
  • tonikins
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • go to
    ipados
    queue
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcasts do not play all, require manual playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1Spotify Version 8.5.55 My Question or IssuePreviously, when I would go to my Podcasts, I could start playing the most recent podcast and Spotify would continue playing all podcasts that hav...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13.3.1 Spotify Version 8.5.55   My Question or Issue Previously, when I would go to my Podcasts, I could start playing th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playback
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums Only Play One Song in Offline Mode

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.4.5 Here we are on the fourth week of albums not playing in their entirety while in offline mode. If you select the first song to play, upon it's completion none of the other songs will p...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.4.5   Here we are on the fourth week of albums not playing in their entirety while in offline mode.  If you se...
  • adamamericana
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist keeps playing the first song after every song I listen to

Hi. I have the same issue bbbbbenis had on Windows There is no pattern to the app's behavior, it exhibits this about 50 % of the time I use it. I reinstalled Spotify on my phone but the bug persists. I am running version 8.5.54.1127 on an iPhone 6 ru...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I have the same issue bbbbbenis had on Windows There is no pattern to the app's behavior, it exhibits this about 50 % of the time I use it. I reinstalled Spotify on my phone but the bug...
  • sideriscostas
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Album Cover won't show using Bluetooth Connection

I have a 2017 BMW with updated software, I now have no Album cover showing on my car screen using Bluetooth the feature completely disappear after the last update, I already logged out of my account, did a fresh installed and nothing seems to resolve...

• I have a 2017 BMW with updated software, I now have no Album cover showing on my car screen using Bluetooth the feature completely disappear after the last update, I already logged out of my account,...
  • klingenj
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • album
    art
    bluetooth
    cover
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes