Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Streaming errors

so i’m a artist on spotify and i just hit 10 k streams woho! it’s been a week since i dropped my song. So yesterday i hit 10 k and today i woke up and had 8.411 streams? it is stuck there aswell. help please

• Visitor
  • so i’m a artist on spotify and i just hit 10 k streams woho! it’s been a week since i dropped my song. So yesterday i hit 10 k and today i woke up and had 8.411 streams? it is stuck there aswell. hel...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio volume normalization doesn't do notting on iOS and Windows.

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceiPhone SE, PCOperating SystemiOS 13.4.1, Windows 8.1 x64 My Question or IssueThe Audio normalization function do not do anything (not working) on iOS and Windows desktop client. I experiences it as a placebo function.It is a...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device iPhone SE, PC Operating System iOS 13.4.1, Windows 8.1 x64   My Question or Issue The Audio normalization function do not do anything (not working) on iO...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can’t I post to a collaborative playlist?

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone and Mac Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueMy friend has a collaborative playlist that I’ve always added to. However I noticed today it no longer shows up when I go to add. I can still access it, just cannot contribute. ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone and Mac   Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue My friend has a collaborative playlist that I’ve always added to. However I noticed today i...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New iOS updated doesn't show the date a playlist was updated

PlanStudent/PremiunCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueThe new update for Spotify doesn't show the date that a playlist was updated anymore. I loved this feature and used it all the time to see that my favorite...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student/Premiun Country USA Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue The new update for Spotify doesn't show the date that a playlist was updated an...
  • Emilie15
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 24 likes
  • added
    date
    date added
    iOS
    Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 24 likes

App won’t stop playing

hey guys, when I am playing Spotify and scrolling on my phone, sometimes I’ll be on Instagram and the music I’m playing will continue to play on top of any Instagram video. When I had an Android, Spotify would pause automatically so I can listen to t...

• Visitor
  • hey guys,    when I am playing Spotify and scrolling on my phone, sometimes I’ll be on Instagram and the music I’m playing will continue to play on top of any Instagram video. When I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I try share my playlist to instagram or snapchat it says cant share to snapchat or insta...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS, desktop] cyrillic with a lowercase letter in your liked songs

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone SE, PCOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI don't get any results if i search a song in my "liked songs" with a cyrillic lowercase letter.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone SE, PC Operating System iOS 13.3.1, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I don't get any results if i search a song in my "liked songs" with a cy...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution songs from local files not showing up on iphone!!!

PlanPremiumCountryAmericaDeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueI've loaded some local files onto Spotify for desktop, but when I try to play the playlist I've put them on from my phone, the playlist shows up as empty!! I've do...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country America Device iPhone 8+ Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue I've loaded some local files onto Spotify for desktop, but when I try to play the playl...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Three Dots on Playlists Gone-Family Plan?

Went to send a playlist to a friend on my iPhone the other day when I realized the three dots in the corner of my playlists (allowing me to edit, share, etc.) was gone. Had to go on my laptop to copy the link. What if I want to share a playlist to my...

• Visitor
  • Went to send a playlist to a friend on my iPhone the other day when I realized the three dots in the corner of my playlists (allowing me to edit, share, etc.) was gone.  Had to go on my laptop t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Premium Plan
    playlist bug
    playlist editor
    Playlist feature
    Playlist issues
    Playlist modify
    Playlist naming
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook skips some chapters/titles

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPadOperating SystemiOS 12 ? My Question or IssueIf I play Audiobooks, then quite often some chapters/titles are SKIPPED. E.g. Chapter 20 ends. Then Chapter 21 is skipped and Chapter 22 starts to play. But this only hap...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPad Operating System iOS 12 ?   My Question or Issue If I play Audiobooks, then quite often some chapters/titles are SKIPPED. E.g. Chapter 20 ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • audiobook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Go to queue is no longer visible in submenu

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS Very recently I’ve been unable to queue podcasts. I can go to the submenu via the three little dots and select add to queue, but the go to queue function is no longer available and the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS   Very recently I’ve been unable to queue podcasts. I can go to the submenu via the three little dots and s...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rank in the world icon

The rank ‘in the world’ is too big for the icon it is placed in, so now it looks like it says: ‘1st in the work’ instead of ‘in the world’. Making the font smaller or the icon bigger would solve this I guess. Regards, Dario

• Visitor
  • The rank ‘in the world’ is too big for the icon it is placed in, so now it looks like it says: ‘1st in the work’ instead of ‘in the world’. Making the font smaller or the icon bigger would solve this...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding lyrics to Spotify issue

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueHello there,Did anyone please find the solution to the "Behind the Lyrics" not showing in Spotify Playback Settings anymore ? Is Genius not working with Spotify vers...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue Hello there, Did anyone please find the solution to the "Behind the Lyrics" not showing ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Clear all queue / effacer toute la file d’attente

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 13.3.1) My Question or IssueHiI want to clear the queue without selecting one by one the song.It is possible on IPhone ? Je suis français ça sera plus simple de m’expliquer dans ma lang...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country France Device iPhone 6s Operating System (iOS 13.3.1)   My Question or Issue Hi I want to clear the queue without selecting one by one the song. It is possi...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution blank playlists spots everytime I want to add new song to playlist

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 13.1.3 My Question or IssueFor few days I have issue with iOS application: everytime I want to add song to playlist I see blank playlists spots in the bottom of the list. You can see it tn th...

soptify.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 13.1.3   My Question or Issue For few days I have issue with iOS application: everytime I want to add song to playlist...
  • micaelany
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlists question
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

music won’t play

PlanFreeCountryUSDevice(iPod Touch)Operating System(iOS 10.) My Question or IssueSo i try to play music and keep getting the warning: “Spotify can’t open this type of link on this device.” I tried the usual magic tricks (restarting device, signing ou...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country US Device (iPod Touch) Operating System (iOS 10.)   My Question or Issue So i try to play music and keep getting the warning: “Spotify can’t open this type of link on...
  • Semijak
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Party, nightdriving and so on

Follow me thx u allhttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/2yk0Qxo68lu58gfFMy8JSS?si=yZZl-LwJQXiOcOBUpagM7w

• Casual Listener
  •   Follow me thx u allhttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/2yk0Qxo68lu58gfFMy8JSS?si=yZZl-LwJQXiOcOBUpagM7w 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot share a playlist to Instagram and have the latest updates on both

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceiPhone 10Operating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueI cannot share a playlist on Instagram stories (nor Facebook stories but I don't care) and have the latest updates on both Spotify and Instagram.However I can share ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device iPhone 10 Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue I cannot share a playlist on Instagram stories (nor Facebook stories but I don't care) an...
  • imalexmoll
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIreland Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have Vodafone x music with Spotify premium but the Spotify premium won’t work. Can y...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Ireland  Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Hi, my “recently played” has disappeared from my app, this is extremely annoying. How do I get this back in my home page?thanks

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   Hi, my “recently played” has disappeared from my app, this is extremely an...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Recently Played
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes