Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Songs no longer playing

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemUp to date My Question or Issue Ive had the Novelists on my Spotify app for a while and was able to listen to all their albums. Then one day for no reason I was unable to play any of their song...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 7 Operating System Up to date    My Question or Issue   Ive had the Novelists on my Spotify app for a while and was able to list...
  • Kingrat
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Novelists
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify hangs itself up after adding a number of tracks to playlists.

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueHello everyone.The last weeks/months I‘m dealing with a little issue. Spotify hangs itself up after adding a few tracks within 1-2 minutes into playlists. When this ...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue Hello everyone. The last weeks/months I‘m dealing with a little issue.  Spotify ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.2.3 My Question or IssueLast song in queue is invisible when I click “go to queue”

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.2.3   My Question or Issue Last song in queue is invisible when I click “go to queue”
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my Spotify's interface hasn't updated yet

PlanPremiumCountryColombiaDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.4.1 All my friends and relatives have the new Spotify interface except me in my iPhone such as the new playlist design; and I'm still stuck in the old interface with the old playlist des...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Colombia Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.4.1    All my friends and relatives have the new Spotify interface except me in my iPhone such as the new pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where are the queue and repeat buttons on iOS

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI can't find the repeat and queue buttons on my phone

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Australia Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I can't find the repeat and queue buttons on my phone
  • ldoyle545
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos Speaker Configure

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSDeviceiPadOperating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueI am brand new to the service, getting ready to purchase speakers. If I purchase three speakers and put them in separate rooms of the house, will the app automatically pla...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country US Device iPad Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue I am brand new to the service, getting ready to purchase speakers. If I purchase three ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist art blank

Hello, I have premium on iPhone 6s iOS 13.4.1. When I create a new, blank playlist and then add songs (not local files) to the playlist, the playlist art doesn't update with the collage of album art. I only see the collage of album art when I click t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have premium on iPhone 6s iOS 13.4.1. When I create a new, blank playlist and then add songs (not local files) to the playlist, the playlist art doesn't update with the collage...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Album Cover
    playlist art
    Playlist Cover
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ‚Feeling blue‘ playlist by Spotify vanished

Does anybody have a copy of that original playlist by Spotify? It disappeared suddenly. Need song titles and artists... Thx   PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 8 plusOperating Systemios My Question or Issue

235298A7-CEC6-4C73-916F-689CCA5D3716.png
  • Visitor
  • Does anybody have a copy of that original playlist by Spotify? It disappeared suddenly.  Need song titles and artists... Thx       Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPh...
  • jenszovoort
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update issues

My Spotify seems to not have updated to the new, fresh layout most of my friends have been able to use. I’m concerned that my Spotify won’t update into that layout - I use an IPhone XR - as well as the fact the three dots that allow me to edit and pr...

• Regular
  • My Spotify seems to not have updated to the new, fresh layout most of my friends have been able to use.    I’m concerned that my Spotify won’t update into that layout - I use an IPhone XR...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay Dropouts- iOS 13.3.1 Apple TV 13.4

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XS / Apple TVOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 / TvOS 13.4 My Question or IssueI am having pretty constant audio dropouts using Spotify when air playing from my phone or computer to my Apple TV. It has gotten worse in the l...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XS / Apple TV Operating System iOS 13.3.1 / TvOS 13.4   My Question or Issue I am having pretty constant audio dropouts using Spotify whe...
  • Josephkir
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Airplay
    dropouts
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New UI: I can't find it.

PlanPremium (3-Month Free Trial)CountryUSADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.4My Question or IssueSo I've heard a lot about the new UI, but it isn't appearing on my device. Spotify is up-to-date with updates, and I tried deleting the app and redown...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (3-Month Free Trial) Country USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.4 My Question or Issue So I've heard a lot about the new UI, but it isn't appearing on my device. Spotif...
  • Bjorn42
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Songs to Playlists and Playlist Order

Family, Premium, USA, iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13 I have a new issue with adding songs to playlists. If I listening to a song and click to add it to a Playlist, the Playlists used to come up in alphabetical order. Now they come up in order created. I almos...

• Casual Listener
  • Family, Premium, USA, iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13   I have a new issue with adding songs to playlists.  If I listening to a song and click to add it to a Playlist, the Playlists ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Random song starts playing

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueWhen listening to a playlist or album, or the liked feed, a random song starts playing out of nowhere, in the middle of my songs. Not between them, or when they ...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue When listening to a playlist or album, or the liked feed, a random song starts playin...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stuck on advertisement

My Spotify account has been stuck on an advertisement for a day. I’m still able to navigate the app on my iPhone and I can click pause or play but no sound comes out, no advertisement no music. The clock is still running as if something was playing. ...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify account has been stuck on an advertisement for a day. I’m still able to navigate the app on my iPhone and I can click pause or play but no sound comes out, no advertisement no music. The c...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume reduction on iPhone notifications remains reduced

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueProblem reproduction:1. I listen music with Spotify.2. Suddenly a message comes in,2a. the volume of the music gets reduced2b. the notification dinnnng sounds can ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue Problem reproduction: 1. I listen music with Spotify. 2. Suddenly a message c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song interruption

I will be listening to any playlist, and a song from the artist Terry Crew will randomly start playing. This song is not in any of my playlists, nor have I ever heard of the artist or album before. You cannot press back to go back to original song, n...

• Casual Listener
  • I will be listening to any playlist, and a song from the artist Terry Crew will randomly start playing. This song is not in any of my playlists, nor have I ever heard of the artist or album before. &...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution playing local files on iphone

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 5sOperating SystemIOS 12.4.5 My Question or IssueI want to play my pc's local songs on my phone and I have tried to follow many of the guides but the files does not appear on my phone (only my pc), it says that it cant be down...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 5s Operating System IOS 12.4.5   My Question or Issue I want to play my pc's local songs on my phone and I have tried to follow many of the guides but the file...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing explicit "E" in Carplay

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone X - CarplayOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI thought there used to be an "E" next to explicit songs while playing in Carplay. Now I no longer see that and it's a very welcome feature when I have kids in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone X - Carplay Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I thought there used to be an "E" next to explicit songs while playing in Carplay.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Siri commands for Spotify

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueI can use several commands to use Spotify with Siri. But I can't find two of them. In help/siri section says, I can "Like" songs with Siri, but I don't know the co...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue I can use several commands to use Spotify with Siri. But I can't find two of them. In h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes