Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't share song through instagram stories

PlanPremium CountryParaguay DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 13.1Instagram Version112Spotify version8.5.23 The issue is that i cant share any song, monday everything was ok, then stop working, i tried to reinstall both apps, restart the smartphone,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Paraguay   Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1 Instagram Version 112 Spotify version 8.5.23   The issue is that i cant share any song, mond...
  • daskun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Disconecting headphones pauses spotify on desktop

Hi, today I've noticed a curious bug. I came to work with Spotify playing to my AirPods. I've opened the desktop computer, launches Spotify there, on the dekstop app switched the device to desktop and then I've took the AirPods from my ears. This cau...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, today I've noticed a curious bug. I came to work with Spotify playing to my AirPods. I've opened the desktop computer, launches Spotify there, on the dekstop app switched the device to desktop an...
  • andrewvaca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplane Mode context menu crash

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone X(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)iOS 12.4.1My Question or IssueRepro:0. Make sure you have at least one downloaded album.1. Go into airplan...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone X (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) iOS 12.4.1 My Question or ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics Setting Missing

After signing up for Premium the toggle option to see available Lyrics / Behind the Lyrics is missing. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, deleted the cache, and I'm on the latest version of iOS. Yes, I realize lyrics is not available for every s...

• Visitor
  • After signing up for Premium the toggle option to see available Lyrics / Behind the Lyrics is missing.    I have deleted and reinstalled the app, deleted the cache, and I'm on the latest ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! INSTAGRAM STORY SHARE PROBLEM

Hi Everbody!I want share story on Instagram but I can't because have a error on picture.This error says "Ops we cant share on instagram stories please try again later." How can I fix this bug need your help thanksI use spotify version 8.5.26 PlanPrem...

9CBB0F75-3F05-4174-979F-CEF77A316DF8.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi Everbody! I want share story on Instagram but I can't because have a error on picture.This error says "Ops we cant share on instagram stories please try again later." How can I fix this bug need ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I've been getting an error message when I try to share my music via Ig story

Every time I try to share my spotify music through my Instagram story it gives me the following error: "Sorry, we couldn't share to Instagram Stories, try again later" PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone XS Max)Operating System(IOS 13.1.2) My Questio...

• Every time I try to share my spotify music through my Instagram story it gives me the following error: "Sorry, we couldn't share to Instagram Stories, try again later"  Plan Premium Country ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can‘t share anything on instagram!!!

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone xs)ios13 can't share anything on instagram. Gets the error to try it later! Have already done everything explained on the forum. Nothing worked!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone xs) ios13   can't share anything on instagram. Gets the error to try it later! Have already done everything explained on the forum. Nothing wor...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

problem with syncing music from computer to ios device

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 1.13.2 My Question or Issuefor the past couple weeks i have been unable to sync from my windows 10 pc to my iphone 8. I have been seeing other people with similar problems on the forums and it lo...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 1.13.2   My Question or Issue for the past couple weeks i have been unable to sync from my windows 10 pc to my iph...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files Not Syncing

Plan:Premium Country:USA Device:iPhone 6 I have the local files on my computer (Mac) and they're in a playlist. But when I go to my phone to try to sync it (both on the same wifi) the local file isn't there. I tried putting it in a playlist by itself...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium   Country: USA   Device: iPhone 6   I have the local files on my computer (Mac) and they're in a playlist. But when I go to my phone to try to sync it (both on t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Battery drain

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemLatest iOS update My Question or IssueLately my Spotify App seems to be consuming an extreme amount of battery - I’m seeing 50-85% of my battery usage being drained by spotify, with only few mins of...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device iPhone 6s Operating System Latest iOS update   My Question or Issue Lately my Spotify App seems to be consuming an extreme amount of battery - I’...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • battery
    drain
    iOS
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha Spotify Connect speakers not visible since IOS 13

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS13 My Question or IssueSince I installed iOS13 on my iPhone 8, I can no longer see my Yamaha speakers with Spotify Connect. If I try selecting them from a windows PC with the windows Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS13   My Question or Issue Since I installed iOS13 on my iPhone 8, I can no longer see my Yamaha speakers with Spoti...
  • PanicFR
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify mobile radio not working

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13 This happens whenever I start or use a radio based on one of the playlists I have created. When I try to like or dislike a song in the radio, the black box comes up in the middle of the screen with the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13   This happens whenever I start or use a radio based on one of the playlists I have created. When I try to like or dislike a song in ...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

New Bug with Spotify connect

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.4 My Question or IssueWhen I use Spotify connect to cast to Roku or the desktop app, it still makes me shuffle unless I use the other device to control the music. This has been happening since the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.4   My Question or Issue When I use Spotify connect to cast to Roku or  the desktop app, it still makes me shuffle unl...
  • lance_374
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I Can't Download Spotify on my Iphone

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceIphone 4Operating SystemiOS 9.3.6/Windows 10 My Question or IssueI cannot download it on the App Store simply because it requires iOS 10 or superior. I have researched the issue and found that I can download/purchase Spo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Iphone 4 Operating System iOS 9.3.6/Windows 10   My Question or Issue I cannot download it on the App Store simply because it requires iOS 10 or supe...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App is crashing

Today my Spotify App started crashing. After few seconds playing a song, it stops and the app freezes. I deleted the app and downloaded ii twice, but the problem persists. I can't drive without music, so I had to pay for a month of Apple Music. Pleas...

• Casual Listener
  • Today my Spotify App started crashing. After few seconds playing a song, it stops and the app freezes. I deleted the app and downloaded ii twice, but the problem persists. I can't drive without music...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App Crashes after iOS 13.1.2 Update

DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 13.1.2 My Question or IssueJust updated my phone to iOS 13.1.2. When I click on the app, the Spotify logo appears and then the app immediately crashes. Is this a bug with the Spotify app, or the iOS versions I am cu...

• Casual Listener
  • Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.2   My Question or Issue Just updated my phone to iOS 13.1.2. When I click on the app, the Spotify logo appears and then the app immediately cras...
  • Jack_stetz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify queue visual bug with iOS smaller text size

PlanPremiumCountryColombiaDevice(iPhone SE)Operating System(iOS 13.1.2) My Question or IssueWhen you change the default text size to the third-to-last text size, Spotify queue glitches and doesn't show the name of the song in queue just shows a black...

• Plan Premium Country Colombia Device (iPhone SE) Operating System (iOS 13.1.2)   My Question or Issue When you change the default text size to the third-to-last text size, Spotify queu...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR when sharing Spotify to IG Story

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone 8iOs 13.1.2 My Question or IssueHello! I've been facing an error when trying to share Spotify music to IG Stories - is there an ongoing issue? Both apps are up to date. Thanks in advance!!

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone 8 iOs 13.1.2     My Question or Issue Hello! I've been facing an error when trying to share Spotify music to IG Stories - is there an ong...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch app stopped connecting to iPhone Spotify app.

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUSiPhone XsOperating System(WatchOS 6 and iOS 13). Latest updates applied. My Question or IssueThe watch app would. It connect to iPhone app. So can't see what's playing. It kinda partially connected because I can see my libr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country US iPhone Xs Operating System (WatchOS 6 and iOS 13). Latest updates applied.    My Question or Issue The watch app would. It connect to iPhone app. So ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Can't share Spotify songs to Instagram Stories

Plan: PremiumCountry: ChileDevice: iPhone X, 2018Operating System: iOS 13.1.2 For a couple of days now, I can't post songs to Instagram Stories, all of my apps are up to date. I try to post it and there's a pop-up that says "Sorry we couldn't share, ...

•   Plan: Premium Country: Chile Device: iPhone X, 2018 Operating System: iOS 13.1.2   For a couple of days now, I can't post songs to Instagram Stories, all of my a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes