Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Deleting individual songs in albums?

Plan: premiumCountry: new zealandDevice: iPhone xsOperating system: 12.3.1 On previous versions I used to be able to delete songs within albums from my downloads and that option doesn’t seem to be available anymore. Can anyone help me please? Attache...

F53B6632-2F3A-4DA2-8545-B06D6B890A17.png D2B19F60-D42B-437B-8C75-F8E43321274F.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan: premium Country: new zealand Device: iPhone xs Operating system: 12.3.1   On previous versions I used to be able to delete songs within albums from my downloads and that option doesn’...
  • UltimateRiot
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login on google home app

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)iPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)iOS 10My Question or IssueIt tells me "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help are...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) iPhone 6s Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) iOS 10 My Question or Issue It te...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

<3, then download, then follow just to add a song to your library.

If you want to listen to your library offline you have to a song, then download the song, THEN follow the artist. What is this new UI? It's so clunky. There has to be a better system than this. Plan (Family Premium)Seriously considering apple music.

• If you want to listen to your library offline you have to ❤️ a song, then download the song, THEN follow the artist.   What is this new UI? It's so clunky. There has to be a better system than...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files album cover not showing up anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.1 I’ve been using Local Files for a long time. Yesterday I uploaded a bunch of albums and EPs to my Local Files folder (from my computer, an HP Laptop on Windows 10) and they all syn...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.1   I’ve been using Local Files for a long time. Yesterday I uploaded a bunch of albums and EPs to my Local Fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts can no longer be Queue'd

[Premium][iPhone 7 plus][iOS 12.2][Spotify version 8.5.3.784]Prior to a few weeks ago I could add podcasts to my play queue, and did so happily before I started every long morning drive. Now, I can go through all the steps (find the podcast, click on...

• Casual Listener
  • [Premium][iPhone 7 plus][iOS 12.2][Spotify version 8.5.3.784] Prior to a few weeks ago I could add podcasts to my play queue, and did so happily before I started every long morning drive.  Now,...
  • kthearling
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

download and/or playlist status of a song

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPhone XsOperating SystemiOS 12.4 My Question or IssueWhen showing a whole album, there is the little symbol which indicates if a song is already downloaded or contained in a playlist. This feature would be really help...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device iPhone Xs Operating System iOS 12.4   My Question or Issue When showing a whole album, there is the little symbol which indicates if a song ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • search playlists download status
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't View Downloaded Albums Without Strong Connection

I have the premium version of Spotify on an iPhone 7 and listen to downloaded albums. When my internet connection is weak and I go to view an album track list from my Library, the Spotify app will display the album as loading until a strong internet ...

• Visitor
  • I have the premium version of Spotify on an iPhone 7 and listen to downloaded albums.   When my internet connection is weak and I go to view an album track list from my Library, the Spotify ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Viewing a Waiting list from a podcast playing

So I don’t know if it’s a iOS problem but I’m surprised nobody changed that yet. so when I’m playing a song and pop it up so I can see the cover, then I can push the “...” and see and edit my waitlist of tracks being played next. however - and this i...

• Casual Listener
  • So I don’t know if it’s a iOS problem but I’m surprised nobody changed that yet.   so when I’m playing a song and pop it up so I can see the cover, then I can push the “...” and see and edit m...
  • Jansensk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Waitlist podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanent “Spotify is currently set to offline” message

It shows it’s offline with no internet even though I have unlimited data and great WiFi please help

• Visitor
  • It shows it’s offline with no internet even though I have unlimited data and great WiFi please help      
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not posible to reach filter function on IPhone XR

Plan:Premium Country:Norway Device:IPhone XR Operating System:iOS12 My Question or Issue:It is not posible to reach/access filter function on IPhone XRFilter for search and filter with burger bar to sort playlist is behind other stuff

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium   Country: Norway   Device: IPhone XR   Operating System: iOS12   My Question or Issue: It is not posible to reach/access filter function on IPhone XR ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist is not playing the playlist that was selected

PlanPremium (but not this account, long story)DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.4 My Question or IssueOkay. This is my third time writing this as it keeps deleting. My spotify keeps insisting on playing a playlist I haven’t selected to play. For e...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium (but not this account, long story) Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.4   My Question or Issue Okay. This is my third time writing this as it keeps deleting. &...
  • Kaceyg16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to resync an iPhone after deleting from device list

I have been having an issue where songs I download aren't showing up in my songs list. So I updated the app (using an iPhone) and then deleted the device from the list, assuming it would resync and fix the issue there. Now I can't figure out how to r...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having an issue where songs I download aren't showing up in my songs list. So I updated the app (using an iPhone) and then deleted the device from the list, assuming it would resync and f...
  • Adam1985
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mistakenly creates new offline device ids causing all downloads to be deleted

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI've tried the suggestion from Spotify to delete all offline devices. You mention that a "fil...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I've tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Podcast in French (not only in English)

Hi there, Can you please add french podcast because it's only in English right now. And please we want the new menu bar too. Thank you

• Hi there,   Can you please add french podcast because it's only in English right now.  And please we want the new menu bar too.   Thank you 🙂
  • Twidyze
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Comment supprimer une playlist/ How can I delete a playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueBonjour la communauté/ Hello the community. J'ai besoin d'aide concernant une question que je n'arrive pas a resoudre par moi même; Comment surpprimer une playlist...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue Bonjour la communauté/ Hello the community.   J'ai besoin d'aide concerna...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

cant open link on this device

PlanPremiumCountry GRDeviceiPhone 4Operating SystemiOS 7.1.2 up to date for this older phone My Question or IssueDidnt have this problem before, over the past few days spotify will only open playlists i have in my library and no new ones. It says can...

• Plan Premium Country GR Device iPhone 4 Operating System iOS 7.1.2  up to date for this older phone   My Question or Issue Didnt have this problem before, over the past few days ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Home screen showing only recently played list. Nothing else.

PlanPremiumCountryIndia DeviceiPhone8Operating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueI can only see recently played on Home page. Nothing else. Already tried restarting device, reinstall, re login.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India   Device iPhone8 Operating System iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue I can only see recently played on Home page. Nothing else. Already tried restarting...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

queue is BROKEN

I am trying to play an album, a playlist, anything other than the queue! no matter what I do it plays the first song I choose then goes to the queue. The queue is infinite and I cant clear it! HOW DO I CLEAR IT WITHOUT CLICKING A MILLION TIMES???

• Visitor
  • I am trying to play an album, a playlist, anything other than the queue! no matter what I do it plays the first song I choose then goes to the queue. The queue is infinite and I cant clear it! HOW DO...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

voice notes problem

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.3.1App Version8.5.7.601My Question or IssueWhen I try to listen a voice note in WhatsApp (or similar apps), the music stops, the audio from WhatsApp starts paying and gets immediately killed...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.3.1 App Version 8.5.7.601 My Question or Issue When I try to listen a voice note in WhatsApp (or similar apps), the music...
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes