Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Can't filter downloaded songs since update

Plan: PremiumCountry: MexicoDevice: iPhone SEOperating System: iOS 12.3.1 Ever since updating to Spotify 8.5.7 the 'Songs' tab in 'My Library' were moved to 'Liked Songs' and I can't seem to be able to filter by Downloaded Songs anymore. I can filter...

• Plan: Premium Country: Mexico Device: iPhone SE Operating System: iOS 12.3.1   Ever since updating to Spotify 8.5.7 the 'Songs' tab in 'My Library' were moved to 'Liked Songs' and I can't s...
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes

Albums gone?

What's going on? all my tracks in album view have gone except for nine, any track I saved even a single track always appeared in album view, now they are only appearing in songs, I can't find anything quickly and easily without covers being available...

• Gig Goer
  • What's going on? all my tracks in album view have gone except for nine, any track I saved even a single track always appeared in album view, now they are only appearing in songs, I can't find anythin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared playlists cannot be found

Hey there! I am wondering why my shared playlists cannot be found when searched for with playlistname or username?I tried to follow the steps given by support „spotify:user:username“ but I cannot be found.neither can playlists. what do I do wrong? th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there!   I am wondering why my shared playlists cannot be found when searched for with playlistname or username? I tried to follow the steps given by support „spotify:user:username“ but I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My mixtape doesn‘t change

PlanFreeCountryAustriaDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11.3.1 My Question or IssueFor about 6 weeks, my mixtapes, that should change weekly, didn‘t change at all and don‘t remove the titles I disliked. I already tried deleting and reinstalling the ...

• Plan Free Country Austria Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11.3.1   My Question or Issue For about 6 weeks, my mixtapes, that should change weekly, didn‘t change at all and don‘t ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

album arts not showing

PlanPremiumCountryukDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.3.1i accidentally deleted Spotify cash a week ago and since then the app doesn't show album arts what didn't work for me: restarting phonedeleting and reinstalling the appusing other internet c...

• Plan Premium Country uk Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.3.1 i accidentally deleted Spotify cash a week ago and since then the app doesn't show album arts  what didn't work for m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing random playlists

After an hour or two listening to an artist album/radio or just one of my own playlists, spotify would start playing a completely random playlist i've never played or seen before. How do i stop this? There were still songs that haven't been played in...

• Casual Listener
  • After an hour or two listening to an artist album/radio or just one of my own playlists, spotify would start playing a completely random playlist i've never played or seen before. How do i stop this?...
  • anton_12
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ring when changing songs

PlanPremiumCountryFrance Device(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 12.3) My Question or IssueHi, I have an issue that is absolutely ruining my experience with your service. Every time I change/skip a song, I hear a terribly loud ring. Is there any way to ...

•   Plan Premium Country France  Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 12.3)   My Question or Issue Hi, I have an issue that is absolutely ruining my experience with your se...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Spotify, are you planning on doing anything to address the terrible decisions?

Or will you continue to lose customers? I'm tired of seeing every reply to tweets and threads "We redesigned it to make it a more user friendly experience" WRONG!!!! You did the opposite. Please answer one question without the copy and pasted respons...

• Regular
  • Or will you continue to lose customers? I'm tired of seeing every reply to tweets and threads "We redesigned it to make it a more user friendly experience" WRONG!!!! You did the opposite. Please answ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Issues with Latest iOS update

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueHey Spotify, Are you seeing how much people hate the latest iOS update? There are literally hundreds of posts on Reddit r/Spotify and https://forums.macrumors.com/threa...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Hey Spotify,   Are you seeing how much people hate the latest iOS update? There are l...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Rock nation ad

I just kinda wanted to know what the first song in Spotify's Rock Nation ad is, I can never make out what the guy is saying

• Casual Listener
  • I just kinda wanted to know what the first song in Spotify's Rock Nation ad is, I can never make out what the guy is saying  
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why No songs category anymore?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

“BUG” with apple airplay and eq stop ignoring us.

Why are we being ignored with the fact there is an issue with the eq and apple airplay?? It’s been 9 months and still no info or a fix.... what’s the hold up?

• Regular
  • Why are we being ignored with the fact there is an issue with the eq and apple airplay?? It’s been 9 months and still no info or a fix.... what’s the hold up?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs menu choice is gone

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue the spotify app updated itself yesterday and now the only menu link that I ever used (songs)...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Play first song on Playlist, then it jumps to 'Queue?'

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWith this latest update, I keep getting tossed back to something called a 'queue.' I start pl...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue With th...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New version 06/18/19

Hi!since today Spotify has a new version, which does not filter the artists in alphabetical order anymore.also there was the the feature „songs“ where you could shuffle all of your downloaded songs.i really enjoyed that and i don’t understand why art...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! since today Spotify has a new version, which does not filter the artists in alphabetical order anymore. also there was the the feature „songs“ where you could shuffle all of your downloaded son...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

June update removed my artists

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 12 My Question or IssueAfter the June UI update all of my artists are gone. My songs are still downloaded and in the Liked Songs Playlist (why isn’t there a songs tab?) but all my artists don’t a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue After the June UI update all of my artists are gone. My songs are still downloaded and in the Li...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

[All Platforms] Party Mode: Only Queue, Password, etc.

Plan PremiumCountry USA Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10) With this new update, all it plays is something called my 'Queue.' If I start playing a playlist, it plays the first song before jumping back to the 'Queue.' What is this 'Queue' and How ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10)   With this new update, all it plays is something called my 'Queue.' If I start playing a playlist, it pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Find (sort) is missing from my albums view

I don’t seem to have the “Find” and sort feature in my Artist view. My wife has the same version as I do (8.5.7.601) and she does. I do have this in Albums view. Any ideas how to get this? PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating System(iOS late...

• Regular
  • I don’t seem to have the “Find” and sort feature in my Artist view. My wife has the same version as I do (8.5.7.601) and she does. I do have this in Albums view. Any ideas how to get this?   P...
  • Willgalleher
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Missing Sort function
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

What step am I missing using Spotify & Musixmatch on iPod?

Every time I try to play (on Musixmatch) a Saved Lyrics song that I added to my iPod, I am asked to connect Spotify. try to connect, and am told I can't because of no Internet. I use Musixmatch when in the car with no internet. I have Spotify offline...

• Roadie
  • Every time I try to play (on Musixmatch) a Saved Lyrics song that I added to my iPod, I am asked to connect Spotify. try to connect, and am told I can't because of no Internet.   I use Musixma...
  • Theothistle
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    ipod
    musiXmatch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New update is trash

Want to add my voice to the many, many users that don’t like the new update. Taking away a specific songs page with a scrolling alphabet bar is awful. Same goes for having to follow an artist for them to show up in your artist tab. Any album I have s...

• Want to add my voice to the many, many users that don’t like the new update. Taking away a specific songs page with a scrolling alphabet bar is awful. Same goes for having to follow an artist for the...
  • matthieusmit
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes