Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Music was deleted!

I created a new playlist on my computer, logged into my app on my iPhone and didn't see the playlist on my phone. So I deleted the app and and logged back into my account and all my music was gone. ALL OF IT. What gives? How can I solve this? I never...

• I created a new playlist on my computer, logged into my app on my iPhone and didn't see the playlist on my phone. So I deleted the app and and logged back into my account and all my music was gone. A...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am a paying customer. Why can’t I get any support?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • tjntjn
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Some Songs not available

Hello friends,I have a Problem with my App on my iPhone 7. Some songs are grey because of the explicit filter. I have the german app and there you have to turn on the "Explizite Inhalte erlauben" button. But I can't hear some songs of them.. they're ...

• Hello friends, I have a Problem with my App on my iPhone 7. Some songs are grey because of the explicit filter. I have the german app and there you have to turn on the "Explizite Inhalte erlauben" b...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify’s own playlists aren’t updating

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiphone 8 My Question or Issue Hi! Was hoping I could get help with an issue I have on my Spotify account. I tend to listen to a lot of Spotify’s Own playlists, like happy pop hits, all out 00’s etc but they haven...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iphone 8      My Question or Issue   Hi! Was hoping I could get help with an issue I have on my Spotify account.   I ...
  • Megan221093
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Car Play not doesn't load my whole library

Hello, I have Apple Car Play in my car and the app works fine if you want to change the music from your phone. But everytime I go on the Car Play app and click on Artists or Playlists etc it doesnt load my whole library?Why is this and are Spotify wo...

• Hello,   I have Apple Car Play in my car and the app works fine if you want to change the music from your phone. But everytime I go on the Car Play app and click on Artists or Playlists etc it...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Statons : Feedback after 1 week of usage

PlanPremiumDeviceIphone XSOperating SystemiOS 12.3.1My Question or Issue I use the Spotify Statons for a week now. Impression is not bad, but it needs improvements :1. thumbs up a song switches to "Favorites" radio (that is already reported by antoth...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Iphone XS Operating System iOS 12.3.1 My Question or Issue   I use the Spotify Statons for a week now. Impression is not bad, but it needs improvements : 1. thumbs u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Report: Spotify Stations

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 12Issue: In the Spotify Stations app, when you thumbs up a track, it automatically switches to a new station. Possible to have this not effect playback?

•   Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12 Issue: In the Spotify Stations app, when you thumbs up a track, it automatically switches to a new statio...
  • WX78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily collection by language is required. I find Artists to choose but I want to select languages

Daily collection by language is required. I find Artists to choose but I want to select languages so daily mix is getting listed by languages just by by artists

• Daily collection by language is required. I find Artists to choose but I want to select languages so daily mix is getting listed by languages just by by artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated my Airplay Utility since getting new router - now Spotify only plays through one speaker!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem order playlist on ipod touch ios

Menu Ipod Touchmenu Order Playlist Androidmenu playlist Android PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevice(ipod touch)Operating System(iOS 12.3.1) My Question or Issuehello to the all community!! ... I apologize for my imperfect English... I've an ipod touch with...

manu ipod.jpg order details android.jpg menu android.jpg
  • Menu Ipod Touch menu Order Playlist Android menu playlist Android   Plan Premium Country Italy Device (ipod touch) Operating System (iOS 12.3.1)   My Question or Issue hello t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not auto playing podcasts and playing in random order

PlanFreeCountryusaDeviceiphone 8Operating Systemlatest iOS My Question or Issuewhen i listen to podcasts instead of auto playing the next one chronologically after it and plays a random one and automatically pauses.not sure what’s wrong

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country usa Device iphone 8 Operating System latest iOS   My Question or Issue when i  listen to podcasts instead of auto playing the next one chronologically after it a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not auto playing podcasts and playing in random order

PlanFreeCountryusaDeviceiphone 8Operating Systemlatest iOS My Question or Issuewhen i listen to podcasts instead of auto playing the next one chronologically after it and plays a random one and automatically pauses.not sure what’s wrong

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country usa Device iphone 8 Operating System latest iOS   My Question or Issue when i  listen to podcasts instead of auto playing the next one chronologically after it a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

swipe to queue broken

??PremiumUK DeviceiPhone 5sOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueThe swipe to queue isintermittently broken. Some days it works, some days it doesn't. For the last week or so.

• ?? Premium UK   Device iPhone 5s Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue The swipe to queue isintermittently broken. Some days it works, some days it doesn't. For the last ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dont have the new layout.... HELP!

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemIOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueI dont have the new library layout on my Iphone 8... updates my IOS and Spotify. Help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium   Device iPhone 8 Operating System IOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue I dont have the new library layout on my Iphone 8... updates my IOS and Spotify....
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution sharing playlists and users

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia Device(iPhone 7 and iPad 6th generation)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or IssueIve been trying to share my playlist link and user with a friend of mine and when they try to find my acoount or playlist it doesnt come ...

• ...ith a friend of mine and when they try to find my acoount or playlist it doesnt come up with anything. My playlists are all public and i dont know whats wrong, never had this problem before. As you can s...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify quits with an error message that "Spotify is playing on another device."

I am experiencing a problem with Spotify quiting with an error message that "Spotify is playing on another device." I am using Spotify Premium with Android based devices. I first experienced this problem using only my phone or tablet, connected to Bl...

• Visitor
  • I am experiencing a problem with Spotify quiting with an error message that "Spotify is playing on another device." I am using Spotify Premium with Android based devices.   I first experi...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps Connecting to a device I don’t want open

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.3.1My Question or IssueWhen I’m listeneing to my music on the iPhone, I want it playing on its own for a while. Recently it keeps connecting me to a device I don’t have open and when I try to forg...

•   Plan Free Country US Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.3.1 My Question or Issue When I’m listeneing to my music on the iPhone, I want it playing on its own for a while. Recentl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists have no songs in them, no music shows up when searching

Device: iPhone7Using spotify on my phone, when I click on a playlists, it says "Let's find some songs for your playlist" and acts like the playlist has no songs. When I search for music, it says 'Something went wrong, have another go" "Try again". Wh...

• Device: iPhone7 Using spotify on my phone, when I click on a playlists, it says "Let's find some songs for your playlist" and acts like the playlist has no songs. When I search for music, it says 'S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto changing songs after 30 seconds

Spotify was working perfectly fine in the morning as I was driving to work. When I tried listening to it a couple hours later, it would automatically play the next song only 30 seconds into the current song. I didn’t change any of the settings. I del...

• Spotify was working perfectly fine in the morning as I was driving to work. When I tried listening to it a couple hours later, it would automatically play the next song only 30 seconds into the curre...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, IPhone and Sonos connection

I PlanPremiumUK DeviceiPhone 7Operating System12.3.1 i have a new iPhone 7 in replacement for a 6. Since replacing the phone, I haven’t been able to connect to Sonos from my Spotify App. Any ideas please? The Spotify app lists my devices including th...

• I Plan Premium UK   Device iPhone 7 Operating System 12.3.1   i have a new iPhone 7 in replacement for a 6.  Since replacing the phone, I haven’t been able to connect to Sonos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes