Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone app is garbage and I'm unsubscribing from premium

iPhone app is garbage and I'm unsubscribing from premium

I came to Spotify because of Rdio going out of business. I heard a lot of good things so I thought I'd give it a go. I subscribed to premium and everything.

My big thing is being able to download music to my phone and listen when not connected to wifi (for working out and running), which Rdio did flawlessly for years. Unfortunately, Spotify fails hard on this. It took me forever to finally get playlists that I created on the desktop app to show up on my phone (iphone 5s) (I had to create a new playlist on my phone, and then all the desktop playlists would magically appear). But they only last a day or so. They keep disapearing. Once I finally download a playlist, only a minute and a half of the songs will play. Hitting play again doesn't even work. I have to restart the song over again. But it doesn't even matter because it will only play a minute and a half of it anyway.

I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling the app. I've logged out and logged back in. That's what people have said to do on these forums. Nothing at all has worked. 

This is a service that I'm paying for and it's not working so I've unsubscribed from premium. It boggles my mind that Rdio is gone and Spotify is still around. I'm going to start looking for other options. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts