Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline access with iPhone

offline access with iPhone

So. Today I embarked on seeminly an epic quest to get my spotify offline streaming to sync to my iphone. I initialy didn't have any problems, I'm a premium user so I would just toggle the offline mode button on both devices.  This stopped working recently. So I deleted and reinstalled the spotify app on my phone twice. Apparentally this made it worse and, while the playlists remain, nothing will sync to offline.  So I looked it up online and was told to remove and reset the offline devices on my account via the website.  Spotify allowed me to remove them but I can't seem to find a way to reset them.  I assume this is only further adding to my problems.  Isn't offline access something that I pay for?  How can I fix this? 

1 Reply

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

The Spotify Premium service includes offline syncing for up to three different devices. If you exceed this (which could also happen if you switch phones ore login somewhere else where offline syncing is or was used. 

Solving this should be easy.

1. Go to Spotify.com

2. Log in via 'log in' on the top right corner of the screen.

3. Go to the tab 'Offline devices' in the left section off the screen.

4. Click 'remove all devices'. This revokes offline playing capabilities for all current linked devices.

Wait a few minutes for this change to be processed.

5. When you have done this you can start re-adding the devices you want. 

Let us know if this helped you!

What's a Spotify Rock Star?

Suggested posts