Announcements

[All Platforms][Browse] Block Songs, Blacklist Live songs/non-remastered versions of remasted songs

I constantly get songs recommended for me that I have no interest in ever hearing again, and blacklisting songs would fix this. I also hate live songs with a passion so a way to block all of them would be a lifesaver.

Right now I leech off of Family Premium, but honestly the lack of features as basic as this is so disappointing that I would never pay for spotify myself, and would immediately leave for Youtube, Apple Music or even Pandora if such a basic feature as blocking songs is never introduced.

Updated on 2020-09-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I'd like to let you know that you already can block songs and artists on Spotify. Please, let me know if it covers your idea.

If it doesn't cover your idea, please, give me more details about what exactly you're suggesting.

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-09-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I'd like to let you know that you already can block songs and artists on Spotify. Please, let me know if it covers your idea.

If it doesn't cover your idea, please, give me more details about what exactly you're suggesting.

Thanks in advance!