Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Connect] Please fix the Connect, details below

[All Platforms][Connect] Please fix the Connect, details below

About 2 months ago the Sporify Connect worked so well, it was amazing, and then it got back to the it's previous form.
For example: I have an Iphone 8 Plus, let's say I opened the Sporify in the afternoon, I used it, listened to some music, and then I didn't closed, just let is fade away in the app selector, you know, the button double press thing, where you can see what apps you opened. Then I got home, I lauched my computer, opened the Sporify, started to listen music, and my phone automatically connects with Connect to my PC. I didn't had to open the Spotify app on my phone, but I didn't closed it, it just floted in somewhere the memory. Aaaaand, most important thing, the best thing in that period, it didn't disconnected automatically after a while. You know when you start a music on your PC, connect the phone and the PC, and then for example you sit on the couch, reading or whatever. You put down your phone, and after a while, or a song finished, they disconnect, but you don't know that. So when you want to stop the music, with your phone, it's starting to play on it, and the Sporify app on the PC notices it, and begin to be the controlled, and stoping to play music. Another case, when your devices didn't disconnected, yet, and you stop the playing music on your PC with your phone. Put down on the table, and then if you want to start the music on your PC with your phone, instead, you will start the music on your phone, and the PC will be the controlled. These 2 scenarios the most annoying things is Spotify Connect. And there are the thing when you lauched up your computer, opened Sporify, opened Spotify on your phone, your phone can't see yout PC, but the PC can see the phone and connect to it. And I'm like: wth.

Please, fix it. I don't know what was that about 2 months ago, when the connect work perfectly, but BRINT IT BACK! PLEASE!

0 Replies

Suggested posts