Announcements

[All Platforms][Connect] STOP CHANGING CONTROLS

Device selection was just fine!  I am sure that you have hired lots of people who think that they know what customers want, but you should fire them immediately if they do not understand that no one, and I do mean no one likes unnecessary change.  Please leave basic controls alone.

Updated on 2020-10-21

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We're sorry to hear you feel this way.

Could you let us know exactly what has changed that you'd like to see reverted back? 

This will help us understand your idea in order to give it the right status. It'll also make it easier for other to find it and vote.

You could also attach screenshots of the changed controls for clarity.

Comments
Roadie

The only reason that they should mess with them is to fix them back to the way they were. I liked it, when I didn't have to reach my thumb to the too of the screen, to tap the three dots for the option. It's not very ergonomically placed. Also, bring back the like and dislike feature, but keep the hide feature.

Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-10-21

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We're sorry to hear you feel this way.

Could you let us know exactly what has changed that you'd like to see reverted back? 

This will help us understand your idea in order to give it the right status. It'll also make it easier for other to find it and vote.

You could also attach screenshots of the changed controls for clarity.