[All Platforms][Partnership] Support the first Amendment for free speech

So I just received a email showing your letter you sent PragerU ending your relationship due to their content being offensive?! I personally watch these videos and they are far from offensive. Please consider supporting free speech and stop catering to one side. The only way to remain a free society is to protect all speech even if we do not agree with it. Just wait for the day you find yourself on the other side of the tracks.... please be a open platform for all ideas!

Comments
dandepriest

Add my affirmative voice to all this dissappointment with Spotify for decending into facism. Come on, Spotify, you're supposed to be an information and entertainment platform, not a gated community.

freerain50

Agreed, dandepriest. We've taken the plunge into Deezer. It seems to be quite good without the far left baggage offered by Spotify. We cancelled our premium membership with Spotify. I guess they think they're too big to fail. I'm glad Pandora has approached PragerU. That's encouraging and capitalism wins again.

iswillia
Casual Listener

Totally agree.

MAMDSpotify

I have come to this discussion late, and agree that I cannot in good conscious support with my payment to Spotify its actions that undermine freedom of expression, and especially truthful, conservative commentary. 

Mrv08
Hahahaha typical liberal.... all cussin no bustin...
Psychodan
Pretty empty wasn't it? Confuse a liberal....use facts! ... Psychodan
twigleg2
Regular

It's okay that you don't agree with their position, but as a business, it is not your place to censor them.

Psychodan
I wouldn't censor anyone.... I just stopped my subscription. It's easy!
EBear1
I have cancelled my subscription too.
freerain50

I'm a month-in with Deezer and it's virtually the same, if not better, than Spotify. Minus the liberal drama, of course. Glad I switched.