[All Platforms][Partnership] Support the first Amendment for free speech

So I just received a email showing your letter you sent PragerU ending your relationship due to their content being offensive?! I personally watch these videos and they are far from offensive. Please consider supporting free speech and stop catering to one side. The only way to remain a free society is to protect all speech even if we do not agree with it. Just wait for the day you find yourself on the other side of the tracks.... please be a open platform for all ideas!

Comments
freerain50

How is PragerU "anti-science" ? Please be specific because I have found the opposite to be true.

angelx644
Music Fan

Here's a 20 minute video detailing everything wrong with a PragerU video about how the British Empire was actually spreading freedom around the world to places like America and India. Ignoring evidence to make your own viewpoint is anti-science. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HurC8aTsVCE

freerain50

As a red-blooded American, I certainly am no fan of the behavior of England. That being said, while there are some holes in that video, there are holes in every story. For example, why didn't Shaun mention that Ghandi fought FOR the British Empire in South Africa? Ghandi insisted "niggers" shouldnt get equal treatment and went to university in England and slept with 12 year old girls. And if this is a discussion of national growth and maturity, where would you rather live: England or China? England or Iran? England or....

Also, British women noticed the unfair treatment to Indian women and began to take a stand and assisted them with fighting for rights and power. Reforms and revolution began to take place, not only amongst women, but amongst men who wanted to rebel from British rule. These events all triggered what was to be the end of Bristish Colonialism. Do you like that Bristish influence?

There are mistakes in the video, but that is a far cry from "anti-science."

Any other videos that are "anti-science" ?

drulv
Casual Listener
Anti-science? Can you expand on that?
drulv
Casual Listener
Of course, England is the worst country in the world, historically speaking, having invaded directly or indirectly every country on the globe but 22.... And most problems we have with migration stems from theirs and the Frenchies drawing lines
willy-nilly on the hap, mixing the incompatible with other incompatibles. World War II was a direct result of
the 'rape' of Germany after World War I. I think we can all agree on these things. However, even you like me do not agree
with everything Prager U says, that does not mean they should be censored.

Censorship is bad. Bottom line.