Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Rabatt för seniorer på premium

Vi pensionärer vill kunna vara ute o gå o lyssna billigare på Spotify!Vi har ofta dålig pension och har inte råd o betala 119kr/månad. Studerande betalar 65kr/månad och det borde kosta så för pensionär oxå.Vi får rabatt på vissa matställen o mobilabo...

• Casual Listener
  • Vi pensionärer vill kunna vara ute o gå o lyssna billigare på Spotify! Vi har ofta dålig pension och har inte råd o betala 119kr/månad.  Studerande betalar 65kr/månad och det borde kosta så fö...
  • Maria
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Wishlist

My idea is to create a content wishlist. Users could add content to wishlist that is currently unavailable or greyed out and hopefully the team could find a justifiable way to make it available. Users would then be notified if content was made availa...

• Casual Listener
  • My idea is to create a content wishlist. Users could add content to wishlist that is currently unavailable or greyed out and hopefully the team could find a justifiable way to make it available. User...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

AI DJ feature for India

This feature sounds so cool and it would be awesome to have it in India as well. It’s already popular in a lot of countries around the world, and it would also be popular in India.

• Casual Listener
  • This feature sounds so cool and it would be awesome to have it in India as well. It’s already popular in a lot of countries around the world, and it would also be popular in India.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Music-Only Plans

Hi,I have a Family Plan which I share with my two teenage children. The price of this is increasing to £19.99 per month in the UK.We only use Spotify for listening to music. We don't require podcasts, audiobooks or online courses. Would it be possibl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Family Plan which I share with my two teenage children. The price of this is increasing to £19.99 per month in the UK. We only use Spotify for listening to music. We don't require podc...
  • Maria
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Remove white noise/ sleep tracks from DJ X and daily playlists

I play many hours of white noise tracks when I am trying to go to sleep at night. Unfortunately, this genre gets baked into my Spotify algorithm and gets mixed into DJ X sets and my daily play lists. Kinda weird when I am listening to music during th...

• Casual Listener
  • I play many hours of white noise tracks when I am trying to go to sleep at night.  Unfortunately, this genre gets baked into my Spotify algorithm and gets mixed into DJ X sets and my daily play ...
  • Novy
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

"End of queue" option for sleep timer

Please let me set sleep timer to stop playing music when i finish the songs i queued up

• Casual Listener
  • Please let me set sleep timer to stop playing music when i finish the songs i queued up
  • Crabapples1996
  • Visitor
  • 2 comments
  • 35 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 35 votes

[All Platforms] No Ads in Podcasts for Spotify Premium users

I pay for my subscription. Every month for years now. The main reason I am a paid-for subscriber with Spotify is so I don't have to hear ads. As I have shifted my podcast listening from other providers to Spotify to bypass ads, both from the platform...

• Music Fan
  • I pay for my subscription. Every month for years now. The main reason I am a paid-for subscriber with Spotify is so I don't have to hear ads. As I have shifted my podcast listening from other provide...
  • Gulopes
  • Casual Listener
  • 229 comments
  • 1294 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Case Closed
  • 229 comments
  • 1294 votes

Not Interested button + DJ

Please add a “Not Interested” button (not just for the DJ, but in general.) I have been using Spotify DJ for a few months now, and the main thing it’s been recommending me is One Republic, Lady Gaga, and like 2008 corporate commercial recession pop. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Please add a “Not Interested” button (not just for the DJ, but in general.) I have been using Spotify DJ for a few months now, and the main thing it’s been recommending me is One Republic, Lady Gaga,...
  • Novy
  • 1 comments
  • 4 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 4 votes

Implementation of a monetization mechanism

Implementation of a monetization mechanism through advertising for podcasts in Brazil. Despite being one of the countries with the highest number of users on Spotify, this feature is not yet available, which could be a significant opportunity for con...

• Casual Listener
  • Implementation of a monetization mechanism through advertising for podcasts in Brazil. Despite being one of the countries with the highest number of users on Spotify, this feature is not yet availabl...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Being able to listen to all types of music in the world

What if there is a special playlist from Spotify that contains all the music from the entire world of all genres and all languages? While listening you may come across new songs that you may like or not of course, that's why you can skip as many time...

• Regular
  • What if there is a special playlist from Spotify that contains all the music from the entire world of all genres and all languages? While listening you may come across new songs that you may like or ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Add lyrics to songs without displayable lyrics on Spotify

Aim: to elevate the listening experience on Spotify by making displayable lyrics available on most songs through user contribution.This will have two parts:1) Spotify users will be able to add lyrics to songs without displayable lyrics viewable for t...

• Casual Listener
  • ...dd lyrics to songs without displayable lyrics viewable for themselves only (no approval by Spotify required as it's not available to the public). This will enable users to add personal edits and i...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Remove from "Your shows"

I enjoy using Spotify for podcasts. Once, on a whim, I listened to a small portion of one episode of a new podcast that, in my estimation, had absolutely no redeeming qualities. Now, there is no way to remove that podcast from the "Your shows" sectio...

• Casual Listener
  • I enjoy using Spotify for podcasts. Once, on a whim, I listened to a small portion of one episode of a new podcast that, in my estimation, had absolutely no redeeming qualities. Now, there is no way ...
  • f5-ozbvh4_t5
  • 2 comments
  • 22 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 22 votes

[Subscription] Military / Forces Discount

Spotify currently offer students a 50% discount, yet no forces discount. Spotify should introduce a forces discount for current serving members of the armed forces.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify currently offer students a 50% discount, yet no forces discount. Spotify should introduce a forces discount for current serving members of the armed forces. 
  • acaven
  • 610 comments
  • 3799 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 610 comments
  • 3799 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Please make genderstar in german language optional

Hello Team,as i wrote in the subject, i would like to request you to create a second kind of german language setting, one "traditional german" option and one "gender sensitve" option for those who like this more than the traditional german.For me i h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Team, as i wrote in the subject, i would like to request you to create a second kind of german language setting, one "traditional german" option and one "gender sensitve" option for those who ...
  • loxcom
  • 178 comments
  • 856 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 178 comments
  • 856 votes

Dividers/Sections for Playlists

(People have talked about this idea before, but I feel like it needs a more clear and detailed post.) I have some playlists that are meticulously custom-ordered and divided into sections. Here's an example where I had to write about the sections in t...

• Casual Listener
  • (People have talked about this idea before, but I feel like it needs a more clear and detailed post.)   I have some playlists that are meticulously custom-ordered and divided into sections. &...
  • 0 comments
  • 14 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 14 votes

Student account should be available in every country!

Student account is not available in Slovakia. I do not know if it is a problem in EU or just in Slovakia, but it is not fare not to provide this service to Students who reside in Slovakia or any other European country.

• Casual Listener
  • Student account is not available in Slovakia. I do not know if it is a problem in EU or just in Slovakia, but it is not fare not to provide this service to Students who reside in Slovakia or any othe...
  • Vasil
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

I want weatherman by Hank Williams jr back on spotify

I don’t know why this song was taken from Spotify but I want it back.

• Casual Listener
  • I don’t know why this song was taken from Spotify but I want it back.
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 2 votes

Keep the sort and filter options when Smart Shuffle/Enhance is on

The previous versions of Spotify let you sort and filter in your playlist, especially your liked songs, even when Smart Shuffle is on. I always have shuffle on and I have over 700 songs liked, I do not want to need to scroll through them to find one ...

• Casual Listener
  • The previous versions of Spotify let you sort and filter in your playlist, especially your liked songs, even when Smart Shuffle is on. I always have shuffle on and I have over 700 songs liked, I do n...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 comments
  • 53 likes
  • Closed - Not Enough Votes
  • 15 comments
  • 53 votes

[Subscription] Graduate and Doctoral Student Discount

Currently, the student discount is set up to be available for 4 years per person. This is a hard and fast rule that does not include gradute or doctoral students. Moving forward, Spotify needs to rewrite their policy to be available for this large po...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, the student discount is set up to be available for 4 years per person. This is a hard and fast rule that does not include gradute or doctoral students.   Moving forward, Spotify nee...
  • Msbeckig
  • Visitor
  • 16 comments
  • 577 likes
  • Subscription
  • Case Closed
  • 16 comments
  • 577 votes

Static Lyrics in full screen

When viewing lyrics on a phone in full screen, when the song changes the lyrics of the next song go away and the default screen for viewing a song opens. I believe it would be helpful for the lyrics to stay on full screen even after the song changes ...

• Regular
  • When viewing lyrics on a phone in full screen, when the song changes the lyrics of the next song go away and the default screen for viewing a song opens.   I believe it would be helpful for th...
  • 0 comments
  • 9 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 9 votes