Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Other] Contacting Support

Solved!

[Desktop][Other] Contacting Support

If there are other ways to contact Spotify support please update your website. I'm not creating a twitter account just to contact your support team.

contact01.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks! I’ve managed to replicate this and it shouldn’t be happening, this has been passed across for investigation, it maybe that an update maybe taking place that’s why some options are missing right now as the date for the last update was today, however the right folks will be notified about this.

Thanks for flagging! Have a wonderful weekend.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @DonnieDarkOh,

Could you let me know what country and what device you are browsing this from as it seems there could be an issue with the page. I've attached a copy of what the page should look like. In the meantime, please see this alternative page which outlines the same contact us info for Spotify.

All the best,

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 20.23.41.png

Hi EthanS1,

I am bookmarking that page - thank you.

I am browsing Windows/Desktop/Browser is Chrome.

This is the page that takes me to it. "Contact Spotify" at the footer:

https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/

Attaching the page it links to with the URL highlighted for reference.

Thanks for your help!

contact02.png
Marked as solution

Thanks! I’ve managed to replicate this and it shouldn’t be happening, this has been passed across for investigation, it maybe that an update maybe taking place that’s why some options are missing right now as the date for the last update was today, however the right folks will be notified about this.

Thanks for flagging! Have a wonderful weekend.

Suggested posts