Announcements

[Desktop][Radio] Add album radio on desktop app

They have this feature on the phone apps but not on desktop. I find that album radio is a lot more focused, and does a better job than artist or playlist radio. 
And in order to get to album radio, you have to launch it on another device and then switch which device you are listening on. Each time you want to change. Or to go back to that same radio. 
It seems like it is a feature elsewhere, and it should be on the other platforms. 

I have confirmed with tech support that this is not a bug (on my end or universally), and currently the intended function. 

Updated on 2020-09-17

Hello @professor_pbr  and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I've also checked here on my phone and there is no "Album Radio". You can access the "Go to Radio" from an album menu that takes you to the artist radio (This feature is also available on desktop too). Could you share with us a screenshot from the "Album Radio" you're mentioning? Any other information you may give us would be very useful too.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-09-17

Hello @professor_pbr  and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I've also checked here on my phone and there is no "Album Radio". You can access the "Go to Radio" from an album menu that takes you to the artist radio (This feature is also available on desktop too). Could you share with us a screenshot from the "Album Radio" you're mentioning? Any other information you may give us would be very useful too.

Thanks in advance!

Casual Listener

Here are two screenshots (same album but it's on all albums). 

The first shows the desktop app (windows) Where if I go to an album and click the options there is no album radio option just artist radio. 

This is not the case on the phone as seen in the second screenshot (android)

I've also gone to artist radio as you suggest and there are no options on my phone nor desktop.

It simply goes to the artist radio and I have no more options. 

My point was when I click the 3 dots on an album I want the same options

desktopscreenshot.PNG

Screenshot_20200915-184104.jpg