Announcements

[Desktop][Search] A simple way to make every music lover's life better. Upgrade Spotify.

Hello dear Spotify! Dear developers!

I am writing to you on behalf of all the music lovers of the planet who use your resource. Just one little thing separates us from the incredible comfort while listening to music.
I know that no music streaming has this feature!
Because no music streaming thinks about us - unhappy music lovers.
There may not be many of us, but we are very careful and reverent about music. Our interests in musical styles are limitless, we can listen to hundreds of bands, dozens of styles.

But!
Now we will get to the point.

Not a single stimming service allows you to make your own navigation system of styles, albums! Why doesn't anyone think about how I should navigate among hundreds of my albums? I feel like I’m going to stop trying to find the music I want to listen to, even though I haven’t added a tenth of what I love to listen to in the spotify.

So, I beg you and almost implore to make it possible to create our own navigation for the added music. Or make a general navigation through the years and streams of music so that anyone can navigate in it.Thanks for your attention!
You are the best, I believe that you will do the right thing.

Updated on 2020-09-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

Sorry, but things are not clear and objective here. Just to make sure we are on the same page, could you let us know what you mean when you say "navigation"? What exactly you are suggesting? As more clear and detailed your suggestion is, easier will be for other users to better understand what you are suggesting. 

Also, don't know if it covers your idea, but are you talking about the possibility to sort your albums by specifics categories?

Keep us in the loop! Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-09-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

Sorry, but things are not clear and objective here. Just to make sure we are on the same page, could you let us know what you mean when you say "navigation"? What exactly you are suggesting? As more clear and detailed your suggestion is, easier will be for other users to better understand what you are suggesting. 

Also, don't know if it covers your idea, but are you talking about the possibility to sort your albums by specifics categories?

Keep us in the loop! Thanks in advance.