[Mobile][Connect] Bring Back Spotify Connect Volume Control!!!

Controlling the volume of the playing device with another device (in my case, my phone) through Spotify Connect was awesome! Why would you remove that feature?! Bring it back! Please!!

Updated on 2020-06-30

Hey there @Breathwatcher,

Thank you for submitting this idea, we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first in order to give it the proper status.

It'd be helpful if you could include some details on what sort of devices this would be for - for example, there's already an idea about controlling the mobile app from the desktop app here

We'll be keeping an eye for your reply, thanks!

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-06-30

Hey there @Breathwatcher,

Thank you for submitting this idea, we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first in order to give it the proper status.

It'd be helpful if you could include some details on what sort of devices this would be for - for example, there's already an idea about controlling the mobile app from the desktop app here

We'll be keeping an eye for your reply, thanks!

Visitor

I use Spotify connect with an old iPhone connected to an amplifier, using my new iPhone for sending music. It will be highly appreciated that I could change volume from this new iPhone, because not all songs or podcast needs same volume, or not all moments needs same volume.