Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Add complete Playlists to the Queue

It would be nice to have the ability of add a complete playlist to the current play queue. Also, I'd like to be able to randomly reproduce the songs added to the queue since currently they need to be reproduced immediately after they were added to the queue. For example, I have two playlists, I start playing the first one and then go to the second and add it to the queue. This way I would be playing two playlists at the same time which would be awesome!

Updated on 2022-07-12

Hey folks!

We're happy to announce that Adding complete playlists to queues is now available on mobile, desktop and the Web Player! Simply click on the three dots and select 'Add to queue'! 🙂

Vasil_0-1657618261038.png

Thanks for helping us make Spotify better by participating here on the Community.

Cheers!
Comments
Marlon_bnu
This functionality should be basic. Theo app os great, but that's missing. Please, provide the option to add playlists to the play queue. Thank you.
Yooperbsn

Bump

Q1372

There is no such option

dr_dunc

I'd second the ability to do this.

gerag96

You can do this in iOS but not in Android. Why is this?

friendsshare

This one is fairly simple: Just give the possibility to add a playlist to the Queue thus one can smoothly transit from one playlist to the other.

If one adds a song of a different playlist than the active one to the queue, spotify will after that song continueing to play the previous playlist. I however, would love to also have to option to enter with this song the other playlist. 

It is a really small advancement but I feel it would make the navigation between different playlists way smoother.

MadmanOnWheels

Hi.

I have submitted this idea. Check out the way mine is and see if you agree. Please, vote for it, as well.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Social-Add-Playlists-To-Queue/idi-p/...

ark287

I'm largely agree with you, but I maybe have a slightly different opinion about the next song after the queue list. I myself prefer that after all the queued songs are played, and then the next song that should be played is the song from the last playlist, or maybe artist played, so the song dont shuffled from the previous artist or playlist. because for some reason I queued song from a different artist or different playlist to hear the next artist or playlist, but current condition is if you put a song and put it in queue list, after that song is played the shuffled song are played back from the previous artist or playlist that already been browsed before. 

MadmanOnWheels

Hi Vicenvm,

This is sort of along the lines of what I want, too. It would be nice to have the option (button) to do it your way and mine, mix and play one after the other.

Here's mine. Please vote for it, too.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Social-Add-Playlists-To-Queue/idi-p/...

MadmanOnWheels

I'm quite confused on what you mean and I think to present this to Spotify might mix them up, making them not mess with it, at all. I would simplify what you want, or mean. I have seen another post, about adding playlists to the queue, and it is a little different than mine, also. The user wants to be able to mix the playlists that are queued.

You can check out the other idea, here.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Queue-Add-complete-Playlists-to-the-Queue/idc-p/3765959#...