Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Social] Instagram Share Option

The idea is to be able to share a little piece of the song you are listening. Using the app interface as the image or anyting that your team comes up with. You see, many people do this using their cameras or taking prints of the app. Being able to share a piece of the music in a good quality would be awsome! (and would be a great marketing campaing for those instagram users that dont use spotfy!) 

If you have any thing to say please contact me as well, love your work guys! 

-Iannes Patrus

Updated on 2018-05-11

Thanks to Spotify’s new integration with Instagram and Facebook, it’s now easier to share what you’re listening to at any point in the day.

Through Spotify’s new share to Instagram Stories feature, you can now easily post whatever you’re listening to on Spotify to your Instagram Story or to friends via Instagram Direct. When listening to a song on Spotify, simply tap Instagram Stories from the “share” menu, and the app will unlock custom cover art stickers for every song, album, playlist, or artist on Spotify. 

For more info read here.unnamed (9).png

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2017-06-17

Marked as new idea.

srlopez13

Yes, this is a feature I've been waiting for! I can't believe there isn't 50 votes for it yet...

Alfredoverdugo

Is a good idea share IN Instagram !!! 

m0tko

If this happens I finaly  will use insta/spotify as a music blog. 

spencerschwartz

i would love this so much, think about alot too

ericbenfelagi

good addition

fx7deathstalker

Hi I definitely like this idea, I would love to share my songs on Instagram easily. Please take this Idea seriously 

n_chegini

There is a way for iphone users, the screenrecorder also records audio (inwards) so entering spotify and playing your song while recording your screen gives you a videoclip of coverart and audio. 

Nyex92

Please do this!!! 

salingkatkat

Yes pleeeaaasseee!