Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Sonos][Partnership] Spotify and Sonos Voice Control (native)

Hello,

Sonos released their own virtual assistant called Sonos Voice Control.  The service is integrated with Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Sonos Radio, but not Spotify.  Spotify is my families preferred platform, but I need this integration to work for some specific uses in my house.  Please work with Sonos to connect Spotify to their assistant.

Updated on 2023-09-12

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Lyubka
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-03-15

Hey @jz307,

Tanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

bump3r11

Please pick up this case and make Sonos Voice Control work natively with Spotify app.
Lot of users would use this feature, all other Voice Control apps already knows this.

j-e

you can add deezer to the list since it's work with sonos voice control.

Jaa10

Without this feature we might as well switch to apple music as sonos are our primary listening devices.

jz307

@lyubka - People continue to vote for this idea.  How many votes do we need to have Spotify consider the request?

BenPoell92

Any update for that one? 

jmd0116

Over two years of Sonos voice control and you cannot use it with Spotify. I am honestly at the point where I’m considering switching to Apple Music. I love Spotify, but lately I’m only anchored by how well you know my tastes and all my playlists. You are not putting out hifi sound (could you just get to CD quality- it don’t even care about Atmos or immersive. Plus, the voice is problematic. I own three homes- all with Sonos throughout. I’m never leaving Sonos. But Spotify is giving less and less reason to stick around. 

I honestly don’t mean this in a pejorative way. It’s just very frustrating when you’ve supported a company for seven years and it seems like very little is changing. 

id rather have hi fi and voice than another “Made for you” or that horribly unintuitive dj feature. 

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-05-24

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Aswingr

Sonos voice control works with Apple Music, so please keep up with competition. I’d love to use Sonos and stick with Spotify. Improving your service by integrating with Sonos Voice Control would be much appreciated! 

jz307

@lyubka and @luan - It appears we have crossed the 180 likes in well under 6 mos.  Should this suggestion get an increased status?