Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Search] Add to queue covered by keyboard

[iOS][Search] Add to queue covered by keyboard

For some terrible UX reason, on iOS the "Added to queue!" notification is obfuscated by the keyboard. So I have no idea if I successfully added a song to my queue or not until I navigate away from the page/filter/search. This is terrible design! 

3 Replies

Hi there @nolaurious,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Sorry for the delayed reply, we've just come across this thread.

Could you let us know the make, model and OS version of your device, as well as the  Spotify version you're running?

Additionally, a screen recording where we can see this issue will come in handy to further look into it.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

iphone 12 Mini. iOS version 14.7.1. Spotify version 8.6.48. Recording attached. You can see the "queued" message appears as a white bar underneath the keyboard

Spotify has experienced a SERIOUS downgrade on both mobile and desktop since this miserable April update. You guys really botched the job.

Hey @nolaurious,

Thanks for getting back in touch with the extra info.

We've made sure to report this to the right teams so they can look into it. Although we can't commit to a timeframe for when or if this will be fixed, make sure to keep the app updated so you don't miss out on any fixes and improvements.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts