Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

Why are you guys starting us out with Radio stations that you pick for us. Why can't we have no stations and then decide on genre or artists ourselves. Now I'm stuck with a David Guetta station and I don't even know who he is. Also why can't we get a like or dislike button for the songs that come up in the radio station. Skipping a song doesn't mean we don't like it, maybe we are just not in the mood to listen to it at that time.

2014-04-25 Hey everyone. We're back again! And we're excited to announce this idea status is now "Implemented". Now you can delete radio stations on desktop, web, iPhone, and Android. Thanks for your feedback everyone! We're excited to give you this feature based on your support for this idea.

Comments
ndrwc
Deleting radio stations is a great start. yelp also mentioned the ability to see if you've already thumbed-up or thumbed-down a particular song to prevent duplicates or the playlist should be "smart" enough to not add in duplicates. In short, copy the best Pandora functions and Spotify can capture lots of Pandora users. For now, I'd settle for the ability to delete radio stations. FYI, deleting the sp_radio_0.localstorage file did not work for me. Could it be syncing to something on the Spotify servers?
Schnarflix

Lack of this functionality on iOS is absolutely, infuriatingly absurd. Also, no volume slider(which is such an obvious inclusion its absence seems INSANE) , no way to view past thumbs up/down songs, and once I thumbs-up a song, I can no longer skip it. WTF? If I want to mark a song for similar content but don't wish to listen, I'm stuck.

Two updates later and the requests for the ability to delete stations has been ignored...I'm cancelling my account and going back to Pandora.

rwt
How do we delete radio stations?
FBOL
You can delete the with the Desktop apps but they will remain on the iOS apps.
Vectra21

This is why I won't be renewing. It is riduculous that I can't delete a radio station.

rawrgoesellie

Seriously, why hasnt this been implemented yet?  It seems like one of the most basic functions that they should have available

Vectra21

@FBOL wrote:
Please add the ability to delete custom radio stations using the iPad and iPhone apps.

FBOL - I don't see where you can delete them on the Desktop app. Can you reply how you are doing this?

FBOL
Try right clicking on a station.
jeffs110

This would have to be implemented for before I'd pay for a subscription.

mksaltz

This truely is a bad flaw. I may consider dropping my premium membership as soon as the 30 days free is up if this is not addressed. I love the product overall, but I will quickly fill up my radio stations with radio stations that I don't want if I can't delete older trial stations, particularly the ones from recommendations that I don't set up but just want to try.