Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

Why are you guys starting us out with Radio stations that you pick for us. Why can't we have no stations and then decide on genre or artists ourselves. Now I'm stuck with a David Guetta station and I don't even know who he is. Also why can't we get a like or dislike button for the songs that come up in the radio station. Skipping a song doesn't mean we don't like it, maybe we are just not in the mood to listen to it at that time.

2014-04-25 Hey everyone. We're back again! And we're excited to announce this idea status is now "Implemented". Now you can delete radio stations on desktop, web, iPhone, and Android. Thanks for your feedback everyone! We're excited to give you this feature based on your support for this idea.

Comments
DepthsOfOne
I also suggest you guys give this "kudos" to vote it up on the list.
igor

This is crazy! No way to delete the unusable stations. I have so many of them now and no way to remove them. No syncing between my radio stations on iphone and desktop . Pandora is laughing at you !

Cor

ZeeMan, how to do it on a Mac. I have Justin Bieber staring at me. I can't stand him and his radio station is staring right at me.

FBOL
Please add the ability to delete custom radio stations using the iPad and iPhone apps.
FBOL
I'm having the exact same frustrations with the Spotify iOS apps.
FBOL
The iOS apps are independent from each other and from the Windows desktop app (I.e., they aren't synced). Deleting a radio station from the desktop app definitely doesn't delete it from the iOS apps.
kidrisco

Hey ZeeMan, will deleting the radios also delete the playlists that you have made in the spotify on your computer?

noodlez

So, I just need to remove a single radio station, anyone help? 

writefred

This is the number 1 reason I am thinking of staying with Slacker. There is a lack of customization options in the Android mobile app.

FBOL
Yes, Slacker is MUCH more customizable than Spotify.