Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

Why are you guys starting us out with Radio stations that you pick for us. Why can't we have no stations and then decide on genre or artists ourselves. Now I'm stuck with a David Guetta station and I don't even know who he is. Also why can't we get a like or dislike button for the songs that come up in the radio station. Skipping a song doesn't mean we don't like it, maybe we are just not in the mood to listen to it at that time.

2014-04-25 Hey everyone. We're back again! And we're excited to announce this idea status is now "Implemented". Now you can delete radio stations on desktop, web, iPhone, and Android. Thanks for your feedback everyone! We're excited to give you this feature based on your support for this idea.

Comments
Spartacuserikcu

I really want a way to delete a radio station I accidently clicked on.

rokdamike

You can finally delete Spotify radio stations now. Right click on radio station name, at bottom of list is delete, left click on that.

ptheys

It's last feature missing for switching from Pandora

Still not implemented. If someone had told me when I was ten years old that 1.000 people - probably by the time it gets to Linux - would beg for a company to do something and the compay would take three years to do it - same same. Well I would have realize the customer of the future does not really exist.

Spider

But, give us the ability to delete, don't take them away all together. I like them, but think you should have options, and power and control over your options.

longbodiedalien

Here is how you can delete stations in the web interface.

Start playing a new radio station to put the one you don't want to the right. Now when you hover over it there should be an X is the top right, allowing you to delete it.

angela20rock

How cool is this?! Thank you Spotify for listening 🙂 I'm new here, but I definetely would like to contribute like these guys. 

RLONE

Reall how is this not a feature from that start? The software has been out for this long and we still don't have full control over your radio stations? This is bs, i made a radio station of my playlist then changed the name of the playlist to one i like. So i deleted the station with the old name, atleaset you can do that but now i can't make a radio station of my playlist ?!

What the hell is this bull**bleep**, really Spotify devs let us control our stations like WE want. We **bleep**ing paid for this.

I can remove stations I created, but I'd love to get rid of the recommended stations, none of which I would ever use. Is there a way to do that?

brettthejenks

You can now delete radio stations. Go to "Radio" in the left navigation, and then scroll down to "Your Stations." You cannot delete the station that you are currently on, but you can delete the other stations by hovering over them, and clicking on the X in the upper right hand corner.

Have fun cleaning up your radio stations.