Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ability to make "Your Music" offline

Just as title says. This needs to happen. "Your Music" should be treated like Starring. 

2015-02-03

Hey everyone, this feature is currently available for mobile users on iOS and Android.

Any news about having an available offline option for Your Music on Desktop will be announced here.

Comments
ksolheim
This is now available in the newest version of Spotify for Android. If you haven't gotten the update through Google Play you can download it manually from http://m.spotify.com
mbish

Please make this a feature!

Teh_Mutarded

I'm joining the crowd here.

I used to search a song, play it, want it, star it. Done. Had my Starred list set to download, and it would auto download on my devices. The 'My Music' field does zero. 

Now I search a song, play way, want it, 'save it' (for no reason, really), then I have to go more options, add to playlist, 'Starred' So I'm effectively still using the 'starred' list, just manually. 

Please Spotify, please fix this. You've ruined the best

Teh_Mutarded

The problem with making 'Songs' available offline is that Songs is a collection of all your music, from all your albums. And I don't want that! Besides being able to play it all randomly, what's the point? 

Starred was brilliant because it allowed you to select your favourite songs on the fly, and then with the additional features of 'adding the album as a playlist'. I agree, adding the 'album as a playlist' was dumb, but haivng a single list for all your favorite songs is a no brainer. 

Now they've killed it. Cmon Spotify, up your game. 

davidc95

The ability to make "Your Music" offline has been included in the most recent update for Android. Thanks Spotify! Just release the same update for my Mac and I'll be a very happy customer. 

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Watch this space

2014-05-07

Hey guys. We're ready to mark this as "Watch This Space". You can make your Songs available offline on your Android and iPhone. Keep an eye here for further updates.

narcvs
Absolutely necesary! Star system worked well. If you choose to replace it with "my music", fine, but don't remove the most necesary functionality! Ability to make it offline 1+!!!
world-in-union

It's great that it has been added to android, thanks a lot. Now please make it available on the desktop, too.

ckenneth88

When can we expect it for the iOs?

Thank you for updating this for Andriod, please do this for us IOS folks as well.