Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add Equalizer in Spotify

For ipod touch there is a huge need for eq because Spotify bypasses the regular Apple Sound Settings.

I use high end headphones but need to be able to fintune the settings so I can enjoy my music and tech equally.

So please, please make an EQ for the spotify app

Updated: 2015-09-17

Spotify now lets you enjoy music audio the way you want to hear it with the launch of our in-app equalizer on the iPhone and iPad.

Simply update the latest version of the Spotify iOS app and go to Settings > Playback > Equalizer to access the new feature.

If you're one of our Android friends, we already have a native equalizer which you can access inside the app under Audio Effects in the Settings. 

If you'd like to see an equalizer on desktop you can give kudos to this "Equalizer for the Desktop Version" idea. Thanks!

Comments
Luxx007

I think an equalizer for smartphones is importent!

Magnelien

Equalizer ... PLS !!! thats standard for all other programs !!!  even the good ol equalizer in winamp kicks ass

HappyMan

a full on graphic equalizer with some presets. not just for rock and such. but things like a dubstep type of equalizer, one for chillstep. one for users to set up and share. to really show off some parts of music, or how they themselves listen to music. i think this could easily intigrate into the spotify system. heck if apple junk, and wma clutter can, then the equalizer would be one of the easiest things for you guys to bring in i'm sure. 

HappyMan

woops messed up a few things there, but you get the idea. typos asside. right?

Please! Why is there no Equalizer yet? 😕

cbgreen18

I agree to the the idea of an equalizer in the apps AND espicially for the desktop version.

solistose

Oh yeah!

With an eq Spotify (iPhone) would be Heaven !

Loïc (FR)

lurven

I agree.  I would love to use Spotify, but I can only handle the non-equalized sound for a few minutes before running back to the comfort of my iTunes.  A customizeable 10-band eq would make this my primary listening venue (and I listen to music pretty much all day long).

Thanks in Advance!!

Bloodspatter504
I just purchased Spotify with hopes of using it as my primary music listening device in my car on a daily basis (auxilary input on my car head unit connected to my iphone. The service is great, but the lack of an equalizer is a deal breaker. I would love to keep Spotify, but if an equalizer is not implemented, I will have to leave. Sound quality is a very subjective issue, and an EQ would allow the user to determine how their music sounds. Hopefully still your customer, BloodSpatter504.
Nrjizer

As already mentioned from many, it is just sad that we dont have that option, i will have to downgrade aswell if no such option will be available, as of now i can only use Spotify at home since the treble on my "Shure`s" simply ruins the experience 

So can we please have some update on this issue, is it doable or not?, and if so, how long do we have to wait?

Regards ^^