Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add Equalizer in Spotify

For ipod touch there is a huge need for eq because Spotify bypasses the regular Apple Sound Settings.

I use high end headphones but need to be able to fintune the settings so I can enjoy my music and tech equally.

So please, please make an EQ for the spotify app

Updated: 2015-09-17

Spotify now lets you enjoy music audio the way you want to hear it with the launch of our in-app equalizer on the iPhone and iPad.

Simply update the latest version of the Spotify iOS app and go to Settings > Playback > Equalizer to access the new feature.

If you're one of our Android friends, we already have a native equalizer which you can access inside the app under Audio Effects in the Settings. 

If you'd like to see an equalizer on desktop you can give kudos to this "Equalizer for the Desktop Version" idea. Thanks!

Comments
Jellsworth821

So you spelling of equalizer is wrong on the iOS app 

noynoy

It's really funny for a person who can't control his own equalizer and this person spending his money for better quality and unlimited tracks. Seriously guys you need to bring an update abt this funny situation. 

Lachi

I really need an equalizer for Android. Using external apps is ridiculous. BTW,why do they say implanted and that there is an Equalizer in the Android app under settings. I can't find any

Tomaro
Could we please have an EQ    shortcut on the playing menu? I Allways like to play with   the EQ on different song.     Spotify  is so Nice! Thanks! 
indra5758
Spoiler

Help me please....! I"m mistake...I'm delete app.equalizer at my spotify...! Please fix or give me solution. Thank you.

Imperator07

Any update from Spotify on an EQ for the desktop app?  It cant be that hard to implement can it?!?!

Pogspotify

technically, the equalizer of spotify is not working in all of the phone devices.. like my case, i dont have equalizer on my spotify.. i really hope spotify will make a built-in eq that works with any kind of phone devices..

thank you..

Skexzies

Hey Spotify - Get it together already this is 2017!  we need an Equalizer for the PC player in Windows 10.  Not having an EQ is like driving a high speed sports car with wagon wheels instead of low profile tires. 

Crille79

Ok! IS there any equalizer for Sony Experia Z3 (android) that can be used without this auto volyme decrease sets in in every song?? Come on, its 2017 now, not 1990´s! I should not be forced to listen to flat sound just so the volyme not is goin up and down automatically! 

imhappyhope

I find no eq on my Android...

And we really need one for windows too!