Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add Equalizer in Spotify

For ipod touch there is a huge need for eq because Spotify bypasses the regular Apple Sound Settings.

I use high end headphones but need to be able to fintune the settings so I can enjoy my music and tech equally.

So please, please make an EQ for the spotify app

Updated: 2015-09-17

Spotify now lets you enjoy music audio the way you want to hear it with the launch of our in-app equalizer on the iPhone and iPad.

Simply update the latest version of the Spotify iOS app and go to Settings > Playback > Equalizer to access the new feature.

If you're one of our Android friends, we already have a native equalizer which you can access inside the app under Audio Effects in the Settings. 

If you'd like to see an equalizer on desktop you can give kudos to this "Equalizer for the Desktop Version" idea. Thanks!

Comments
teza30

Come on Spotify ive just moved from Apple music and I am massively dissapointed there is not an equalizer in the windows desktop format, please can we get this sorted as its a must for me 😞 I love everything else about Spotify though and this issue is just letting it down for me personally. 

Destructo2003

It isn't in the Windows version...

Ottoz

Would really love a pc equalizer for spotify

Kevinroder

I used to have theLG v20 which had an equalizer. I now have the LG v30+ but the equalizer feature is gone. I tried deleted the app and reinstalling it and there is still nothing. Any solutions? 

DJCJOY

Why is the equalizer feature no longer?
This feature is necessary, my device sounds very low volume and this feature enriches the sound, and improves the audio.

Herman_Solberg

Please add an equalizer to spotify! It would be much appreciated and it is very much needed, Thanks!

Cbass_a

We need an equilizer on pc it is one of the best parts of spotify

edrowbo

can we please get an equaliser on mac, its a bit of a pisstake that you pu it on mobile an not even on pc

IrascibleMan

An equalizer is necessary (maybe your OS offers one?). I read so much comments "leave the levels like the artists made it". It's is not only the art of the artists that changes the volumes. The most artists hear their music on monitor speakers or monitor headphones and play it on a high priced home audio system (most of them with an equalizer - you know the most receiver have an equalizer).

The point is that an equalizer is not to change the music to your preferences. Instead it is used to balance out problems of your speakers. Even high priced speakers often have problems with the middle tones.

My problem with headsets is that the most headphones have to much base. Especially in ear headphones. When you play a song where the artist adding a dirty heavy base I have to turn down the volume to avoid cracking - and yes I know that are bad artists. Anyway music is fun and sometimes you have to go crazy to show the people it is fun.

fzanollo

I can't believe this functionality is lacking in desktop version